Sign in to follow this  

admin

If you are looking for a gorgeous look that will make people stare and gaze at you then look out for the Citizen Gent's JY0110-55E Radio Controlled Red Arrows Titanium Skyhawk Watch. It is one of the strong brands of watches from Citizen Company which is the currently the leading Company in the manufacture of watches. This watch has gained tremendous popularity within a short time because of its state of the art technology besides being the latest model of watches in the market today.

This watch is full RRP at all official UK stockists online. If you buy it from a non official stockist for a discount then your warranty will be void. This must be very frustrating for everyone. However, if you use the following discount code and enter this at checkout after clicking the banner below, you can save about £140 off RRP, from a reputable official UK stockist and the price includes VAT and free next day delivery.

What is the best UK price for this watch?

Click the blue button below.
Use code CITIZEN13 or GS2381AAC at checkout. Just click "add to basket" then you will see a box that says, "Do you have a promotional code", add the above code and press "apply", you will see the price dramatically decrease, then you can go on and order if you chose.

131116-bf5Ylba5uDVv.jpg

You will love its features and the functions are also so impressive such like the countdown timer, dual alarms and stopwatch. You will not need to worry about updating of date and time since it used radio signal updating element that will automatically set out the time and date of your current location. You will also not need to bother about running out of power. So long as you are able to access the natural lighting, it is enough to charge your battery. It is all a hassle free experience and no mess is involved in replacing of batteries.

How do you obtain this exciting brand of a watch? It is easy because there are dependable sites that have been approved by the Company from where you can place your order. This ensures that you don’t just get imitations which are very hard to identify but value the approved sites will make sure you get value for your money.  The fashion and style with this watch is that it is suitable for any age and gender and it is all genuine. 

SteveyB

This is my fav watch in the range and my fav watch of all time, along with the other new Red Arrows Navihawk. What you need to know about this watch is in five years of selling them for one of the main watch sites online, which I know longer work for, we sold hundreds of these and not one ever came back with a fault or repair. They are the most reliable watches we ever sold. This version feels really light, its titanium, so light and strong, even though it looks like it should be heavy.

jonterns

I just learned something new; if I don't buy a Citizen watch from an authorized dealer, the warranty is void? What's the deal with that? A Citizens watch is still a Citizens watch no matter where you buy it right?

Guest mosami

Just a quick thanks for the discount code on this thread, I bought the watch and saved about £150 off RRP, came next day, all the correct Citizen official stamp and manuals, I am very happy.

Sidney

I do like the way it looks! I did, though, just purchase another Citizen watch. I'm gonna have to save up for a while in order to get this one too.

Guest Janne

Just used the code CITIZEN13, it saved me more than I thought, watch arrived next day, beautiful, what a stunning watch. Definately recommend this.

Guest Owen

The JY0110-55E looks fantastic, I need one like this, and have anything I like, I love the color.

Certainly I will take advantage of discount coupons in this forum

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this