Sign in to follow this  

admin

Citizen is one of the companies that has remained in people’s mouths for the longest time possible because of the innovative products like the Citizen Gent's Promaster Eco-Drive watch BJ2128-05E. You will not just find it in any other store instead you will commonly find it in selected stores and only with authorized dealers. It is such an exciting artistic watch whose popularity is growing every new and will pass for whatever cost it will be. In fact it will be hard for you to just pass it by. You can hardly assume its startling features including the solid stainless casing which is ion plated adding more strength to it.

This watch is full RRP at all official UK stockists online. If you buy it from a non official stockist for a discount then your warranty will be void. This must be very frustrating for everyone. However, if you use the following discount code and enter this at checkout after clicking the banner below, you can save about £120 off RRP, from a reputable official UK stockist and the price includes VAT and free next day delivery.

Click the blue button below.
Use code CITIZEN13 or GS2381AAC at checkout. Just click "add to basket" then you will see a box that says, "Do you have a promotional code", add the above code and press "apply", you will see the price dramatically decrease, then you can go on and order if you chose.

131116-bf5Ylba5uDVv.jpg

The stylish watch has a depth of 50 meters with a 22 mm wide strap black in color with a buckle clasp. Interestingly it has a watch care kit which ensures that your watch remains as new as during the first day.  You will need to clean it to retain its glow hence the kit comes with cleaning and polishing cloths. You will not use just any other cloth because the specific cloths are design in such a way that it will not scratch the watch as you clean it. You will also get a cleaning solution.

Its hands are of silver tone luminous alongside the index hour markers. The 5 year warranty assures you that all is well and you have nothing to worry if it gets lost or if it is damaged. Give yourself a treat with this spectacular item. You will not regret having spent on it. 

johndz

I think that Eco-Drive is comfortbale to use. I have not used that already, but all my Citizen watches are great na dI think the same for this one.

Stan

I think this watch is very underrated for the kind of features it has and the price is quite low too. Hopefuly it will start to get more attention from people soon.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this