Sign in to follow this  
admin

Seiko SRX007P1 Watch

admin

Anything that is beautiful is appealing both to the eyes and to the soul and more often than not people will always be talking about it and probably about the owner. How would you feel if for a very long time no one seems to notice you despite how you dress up even the cologne you use? You are most likely missing out on a serious and must have gadget. This is the Seiko Men's Premier Kinetic Direct Drive Moonphase Watch SRX007P1 one of the many stunning objects from the renowned Seiko Company that will leave you speechless for many hours.

Best place to buy online?

Click the blue button below.

Use code SEIKO14 at checkout. Just click "add to basket" then you will see a box that says, "Do you have a promotional code", add the above code and press "apply", you will see the price dramatically decrease, then you can go on and order if you chose.

131116-bf5Ylba5uDVv.jpg

It has been known to be tough for many years and has had that premier feeling of being a well traditionally preserved item. The structure on it is so appealing such that you would hardly ignore it.   This watch fuses well with brands like Kinetic Direct Drive that reflect the modernization within a person. It has remarkable ease of use with clear presentation with a single crown that will allow you to adjust it when you deem it necessary and also see the timing in real time. 

The Seiko Men's Premier Kinetic Direct Drive Moonphase Watch SRX007P1

• Strap Colour: Black
  • Display Type: Analog
  • Dial Colour: Cream
  • Strap Material: Leather
  • Dial Shape: Circle
  • Movement & Power: Kinetic Powered
  • Hour Markers: Roman Numerals
  • Water Resistance: Surfing (100 m)
  • Case Width: 40 mm
  • Case Depth: 14 mm
This watch features:
  • Date
  • Display
  • Day Display
Get this awesome watch now!

SteveyB

My fav watch in the Seiko range, my fav ever made by them, they are incredibly reliable, look stunning, these are watches that will last a lifetime.

johndz

Oh, that is a great review is fantiastic see that perfect watch gear, really is a master piece. I really would like one for Xmas, but I have to decide.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this