Sign in to follow this  

admin

The Citizen Gent's Promaster Altichron Watch BN4025-01F is one of the leading watches in the UK.  It has great looks that you will not miss out on even if you were just window shopping leave alone buying it. It is gaining popularity by day and those that already have it will tell you of its maximum comfort based on the use of rubber strap. With its black ion-plated steel it is thus of strong make.

This watch is full RRP at all official UK stockists online. If you buy it from a non official stockist for a discount then your warranty will be void. This must be very frustrating for everyone. However, if you use the following discount code and enter this at checkout after clicking the banner below, you can save about £140 off RRP, from a reputable official UK stockist and the price includes VAT and free next day delivery.

Use code CITIZEN13 or GS2381AAC at checkout...

131116-bf5Ylba5uDVv.jpg

Watches have since become an in thing today but don’t just go for any other because you will be disappointed. Look for accuracy, convenience, comfort and ease in usability. From this watch, you will get all the above including effective markers and hands. Besides it is solar powered hence you will not need to worry about recharging. 

It has become very fashionable and it is uniquely sporty hence you will find yourself using it even in extreme activities. It is a watch that is economically priced and you will not strain on buying it. It is easy on your wrist since it will not hurt even in rough weather.  From a distance, it may seem a heavy piece of item but you will be surprised at how light it is. 

You will celebrate its every single feature because it matches most of the needs we look for in a watch including accuracy and reliability. It is of tough and superior technology with the manufacturer having a primary goal of meeting your watch expectations. There are also other brands of the same make hence there is something for everyone. 

http://youtu.be/mdAdjlcNqO8

SteveyB

This is one of my all time favs, looks incredible, this is a watch that will not let you down, they make the best diver watches in the world anyway.

jonterns

What's the depth this watch is rated at? I like the style and I know Citizens have a decent water depth rating but I want something that looks good and can go deep so this one might be it.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this