Sign in to follow this  

admin

If you are a designer you will find yourself encouraging people to have, acquire and own their own styles that will make them stand out from many others. This includes the kind of jewelry and accessories that they will use on themselves. It is important that you realize who you are and what makes you look good. Think of the watch you are using currently. The latest and what you should look out for is the Citizen Gent's Promastesr Altichron Watch BN4020-05E

This watch is full RRP at all official UK stockists online. If you buy it from a non official stockist for a discount then your warranty will be void. This must be very frustrating for everyone. However, if you use the following discount code and enter this at checkout after clicking the banner below, you can save about £190 off RRP, from a reputable official UK stockist and the price includes VAT and free next day delivery.

Note - for a few days they are heavily discounting it AND the discount code works...

Use code CITIZEN13 or GS2381AAC at checkout...

131116-bf5Ylba5uDVv.jpg

It is of abundance look that is suitable for masculine and any man will surely love it. Some of its strong features include the reinforcement of a titanium casing that makes the watch have a tough built even when you have to use it everyday or with rugged activities and water sports like diving. Other aspects include being Eco – Drive movement and it is one of the guarantees from Citizen so you never have to change your watch battery.  It is packaged in a presentation box that comes along with an instruction manual which is backed up by a 5 – year warranty.

What gives me confidence in telling you about this watch is the fact that it has a 30 day return policy if it does not satisfy your functionality expectations. For this reason, it has been voted as a watch brand of the year for many repeated years. This should tell you how strong it is. You don’t want to miss out on it despite your way of dressing since it is for trendy, official and casual wear. In all weathers it does well hence there is nothing to worry you about.

http://youtu.be/IkcqUQ8tbR0

mattyn

I like the looks of this one! I am new to Citizen watches and have some questions which is why I am here. Are they all equally priced? I seem to see them all coming in around $450 to $550. I know there are coupon codes that can bring the prices down but I don't know how to use them.

Guest shalaka

Hey thanks for the discount code, it worked, I saved loads, watch came next day, its stunning!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this