Sign in to follow this  

admin

Most men are so technology minded and will always be thinking ahead even in terms of whatever they want to buy for themselves. They are also very particular and know what they want. You will not find a man doing impulse buying because they want to buy things in an organized manner and more often than not, they will budget for them. You will not also find any man buying items from hawkers unlike many of us who will buy things because they saw their advertisement not because they needed them at that moment.  It is for this reason that they will properly save money for the Citizen Gent's AT7035-01E Proximity Blue Tooth Watch, a watch that is so hardy, stylish and fashionable. 

This watch is full RRP at all official UK stockists online. If you buy it from a non official stockist for a discount then your warranty will be void. This must be very frustrating for everyone. However, if you use the following discount code and enter this at checkout after clicking the banner below, you can save about £120 off RRP, from a reputable official UK stockist and the price includes VAT and free next day delivery.

Use code CITIZEN13  or use code CITIZENRC for 25% at checkout...

131116-bf5Ylba5uDVv.jpg

It is a smart watch with a high level of technology. Think of being able to obtain your calls and email notifications because of its Bluetooth functionality. With the help of its black leather and with the perforated strap, it is secured from being lost. What is even more classical about it is the fact that it has a green stitching and a tongue buckle clasp making it a really eye catchy watch. 

It is advisable that you get this watch from an approved and authorized dealer from whom you will obtain a 5 year warranty. This will put you on save hands in case something happens to it. Because of its high quality performance, you can link it to your iPhone 4s or iPhone 5. The fact that it is has an Eco – Drive System makes it easy to charge since you use natural lighting. Get a piece for yourself.

http://youtu.be/wqylkJBGI5s

mattyn

This one is a lot more plain than I have seen from Citizen but it's still a very stylish timepiece. I think it would be my workhorse watch and something I could wear every day without fear of damaging it.

Stan

I really like the green they used on this one. Citizen seems to be good at using bright colors and still maintain an elegant look.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this