Sign in to follow this  

admin

Watches excite any man’s world and a man would do anything possible to have a classical watch which everyone will notice. I will tell you some secret about your man; if you want to excite him more than before, get him variety of watches.  You can begin with the Citizen Gent's AT9010-52L  Eco- Drive World Time Chronograph Watch to find out how he reacts. It is one of the authentic Citizen brand that is officially supplied in the UK. You will get it from any Watch Den or an authorized UK dealer.

This watch is full RRP at all official UK stockists online. If you buy it from a non official stockist for a discount then your warranty will be void. This must be very frustrating for everyone. However, if you use the following discount code and enter this at checkout after clicking the banner below, you can save about £90 off RRP, from a reputable official UK stockist and the price includes VAT and free next day delivery.

Use code CITIZEN13 or GS2381AAC at checkout...

131116-bf5Ylba5uDVv.jpg

It happens to be the newest citizen brand in the market and will be a perfect item for your man. By the way, the Citizen Gent's AT9010-52L  Eco- Drive World Time Chronograph Watch has a warranty of 5 years, water resistant up to 200 meters,and its strap is made from stainless steel. Also, you will not require to recharge its battery because it is powered by Eco-Drive or powered by light, there is nothing to worry you about going off time.

Majority of men that have it, have said it is stylish of good function and that they are able to identify themselves within their masculine status. This is especially true to those that are sensitive to what they have worn and those that are choosy. The reason I will tell you that if you want your man to feel classy when he is with other men and workmates, this is the piece of item to get for them. After all which man would not feel recognized if his woman bought him something? They'll  feel honored.

http://youtu.be/VwenaoNVj2o

Jake

I think this a good choice from citizen but I'm still not quite sure if this model is the best choice of this line from their catalog.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this