Sign in to follow this  
admin

Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Chronograph Watch AT4007-54E

Guest Katy

I must say the price is a bit steep, but the AT4007-54E is by far the best looking watch I've seen. I plan to buy it for my husband for our anniversary next month. He better not lose or break it. It's pretty scratch resistant, though?

Guest Harrison

This seems to have a bit more features than some other Citizen models I've considered. And, of course, it does look extremely classy. I think I might have just find the watch for me. I hope the discount still works.

johndz

Once again, these watches are a proof of perfection exist, Citizen really craft beatiful watches, I hope we have soon Christmas coupons for Citizen watches.

Guest Alexander

My girlfriend bought me the Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Chronograph watch AT4007-54E for our 5th anniversary and I absolutely love it. The band is very comfortable which is a big plus for me as this is the first bigger watch I have. I noticed that it doesn’t scratch easily; I’m curious how it will look in a couple of years.  

Guest Andy

This Eco-Drive is a very nice watch, I am lucky to have found this discount code for Citizen watches and have a very importnat discount. Its a big deal.

Guest Jesse

I like to do workout several days a week, and this Citizen watch looks very comfy and ideal for sports. I wanna use the discount code for this, its still working?

Guest David Fisher

I like this watch is ideal for go college and go running in the morning, and even for hanging out. I will need a code tu get this one.

Guest LilyJane

I just want to thank you for this information, it's sooo great! I will definitely buy this watch for my husband as he is a big fan of electronics :)) Thank you again! Amazing offer, the watch looks beautiful and I believe it has many functions, I hope my husband will be happy about this present :)

Guest Neil Clapton

Hi I have the at5007-54e and the date is half way between 2 dates.(at the moment it is halfway between 29 an 30)when I try to manually alter the date it just goes halfway between the next 2 dates.Any ideas?

admin

Send it back, you got 5 year warranty. sometimes you can reset the date and chrono by holding and pressing the buttons in a certain way.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this