Sign in to follow this  

admin

The Citizen Royal Marines Commando Titanium Watch BJ9140-52E continues the tradition that Citizen has for its watches, and that is to offer quality products to their customers. In fact, the line this watch has is considered to be among the tougher watches available out there in the market. 

This watch is full RRP at all official UK stockists online. If you buy it from a non official stockist for a discount then your warranty will be void. This must be very frustrating for everyone. However, if you use the following discount code and enter this at checkout after clicking the banner below, you can save about £140 off RRP, from a reputable official UK stockist and the price includes VAT and free next day delivery.

Use code CITIZEN13 or GS2381AAC at checkout...

131116-bf5Ylba5uDVv.jpg

This is indeed a very phenomenal piece with a very ultra-high specification. The Citizen BJ9140-52E Royal Marines Commando has a 43mm and 13mm depth case that shows the beauty of its black dial. The watch in fact sports a one-piece titanium case, and the titanium used is even described as one of the “super titanium” quality grade products, so you can be assured that this is indeed a very tough watch.

The back case of the commando is made to be flat that  it sits perfectly on the wrist, making sure that the user is happy and comfortable using it. 
Other features include an embellish with a date window, a minute tracker on its outer rim, luminous markers that offer high visibility and its sword-like hands are powered by the Citizen Eco-Drive movement –a watch that you can be sure will never need a battery. 

It is a truly tough watch that can fit any type of undertaking. The case is in fact created from a single block of the super titanium plus the sapphire crystal glass it has offers protection from scratches and even has a 300m water resistance, making sure it can go to deeper depths.  Aside from that, other functions include weather proofing and a shock and magnetic field resistance. And, you would know the exact the time on different cities all over the world by its 24 city world time feature. 
This is indeed great and revolutionary concept, and something people who are looking for toughness and reliability will be happy to use.

mattyn

This one has that classic look that I would expect from some other company. Citizens has always been the innovators to me but I am very new to Citizen watches so I might be swayed because of that.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this