Sign in to follow this  

admin

Citizen’s featured mainstream of their watch collection is the Citizen Eco-Drive World Time Perpetual AT or Citizen CB0013-04A timepiece. Their collection comes in various styles and price brackets. From the sporty look to the sleek style, the AT line is indeed a watch for everyone to own.

This watch is full RRP at all official UK stockists online. If you buy it from a non official stockist for a discount then your warranty will be void. This must be very frustrating for everyone. However, if you use the following discount code and enter this at checkout after clicking the banner below, you can save about £90 off RRP, from a reputable official UK stockist and the price includes VAT and free next day delivery.

Use code CITIZEN13 at checkout...

131116-bf5Ylba5uDVv.jpg

In fact, this watch offers the functionality and features being set by the Citizen brand. But unlike other Japanese watches, it has a classic and simple design. For the Japanese watch techs, they always believe in the “set it and forget it” mentality, quite opposite from the ideals the Europeans have. The Citizen Perpetual AT, once set, given that there is light available, should always pretty much have enough power, accurate time being set and even an accurate date.

The watch offers a perpetual calendar, which means that when you set the time, it also sets the date and the leap year. Citizen has also said that given the continuous way the watch operates, you don’t need to set the calendar until 2100. Pretty convenient if you ask me! In addition, the watch is light powered, thanks to the Eco-Drive technology, and receives signals from different atomic radio clock signals from around the globe. The watch syncs with this regularly, so that you can be sure that the time is accurate. There isn’t even a need for you to manually change it if you are travelling to another country; it just automatically sets to the timezone you are in.

While each version of the watch is different, the goal it sets is still the same. The watch offers the features and functionality promised by the Citizen brand, something you should look forward to owning.

Darren

I have had this watch in my collection for a while now. I wear it on occasion but there are many other nicer citizen watches to buy these days. I suggest checking out the coupon codes to find a discount on your favorite.

Jake

A friednd of mine got this watch recently and after taking a close look at it I realized just how great this model is. Most photos and video don't do it justice.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this