Sign in to follow this  

admin

It is watches like the Citizen Chronograph Watch AT4004-52E that make ordinary people or gadgets lovers go gaga over something so simple yet efficient. As with other Citizen brands, it offers heaps of functions that only some watches could ever dream of and this is the experience that most users are looking for. Its watches like these that take technology into another level, and even pushing the boundaries as far as the eye could see.

This watch is full RRP at all official UK stockists online. If you buy it from a non official stockist for a discount then your warranty will be void. This must be very frustrating for everyone. However, if you use the following discount code and enter this at checkout after clicking the banner below, you can save about £120 off RRP, from a reputable official UK stockist and the price includes VAT and free next day delivery.

Use code CITIZEN13 or GS2381AAC at checkout...

131116-bf5Ylba5uDVv.jpg

Our Review..

The Citizen AT4004-52E is a light-powered and atomic time-controlled piece and has many more functions such as the perpetual calendar, chronograph and even a second time zone indicator. Basically, it means that once you have set-up the watch, you never go adjusting it ever again. Although it may be a bit complicated to set up, once that is done, then it’s all good to go!

You are assured that the time and the calendar are always accurate, and again it doesn't need your constant attention to adjust. The Perpetual Calendar also takes into consideration the month and the leap year when you set it up, and once it’s done, it’s always correct. 

In addition to the amazing features it offers and an easy to love convenience, but with the Citizen Chronograph Watch AT4004-52E, you can see that it represents a quality that you never knew was around. It has a sapphire-crystal display which was only available on their very high-end categories. The crystal is also AR coated, and the case is water resistant for up to 200 meters!

Wearing comfort for this timepiece is very high, and doesn't look mismatched with most clothing. This is definitely a watch you can look out for in the market, something innovative and great looking!

SteveyB

This is one of the best watches in the range, ultra reliable, stunning looks, highly recommended, I want one. Have worn one many times.

Guest shalaka

This is a stunning watch I got it after using your offer above, saved me lots of money so keep up the good work!

Guest mosami

Hey guys, I used your discount code watch arrived next day, all official documents im very happy. Thanks!

Guest jenny

Just a quick one to say thanks for the info on this thread and the discount code, really happy I found this offer.

Guest Micky

Thanks a lot for the discount code! I was looking for a discount code for Citizen AT4004-52E for an hour or so.

Guest Franklin

This Citizen style is very classy, I am thinking in buying a pair, you have a lot of reviews of nice watche to choose from. Very nice.

Guest Aaron

You are so right, I literally went gaga for the Citizen AT4004-52E watch. It looks great, it feels great and it will make your friends jealous. I bought this watch for the full price, I’m super angry that I didn’t check to see if you guys offer a discount, I would have saved a lot.

Guest Gran

This watch looks wonderful, I am really happy with it, just wanted to say the discount code saved me more than I thought I could save, from an offiical stockist. Thanks.

81CZidUPXpL._UL1500_.jpg

Guest Isaac

Citizen watches are a excellent gift, I like this one too much, every detail and its elegant design. One of my favourite Citizen

Guest Billy

This is another fantastic watch, its a very elegant one. ITs a good choice for any watches lover.

Guest Alexander

This other nice Ctizen watch, I really like all those features also with golden details. Really is a elegant watch

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this