Sign in to follow this  

admin

When you embrace the style that Citizen Eco-Drive watches offer, you will never want to look back. And right now, the Citizen Gent's Eco-Drive Watch CB0030-56E is one of those where you don’t have to worry about winding it to adjust the time or making sure that the battery is still functional. This is one of the watches which doesn't require your constant attention, instead it focuses it on more important matters.

This watch is full RRP at all official UK stockists online. If you buy it from a non official stockist for a discount then your warranty will be void. This must be very frustrating for everyone. However, if you use the following discount code and enter this at checkout after clicking the banner below, you can save about £130 off RRP, from a reputable official UK stockist and the price includes VAT and free next day delivery.

Click the blue button below.
Use code CITIZEN13 or GS2381AAC at checkout. Just click "add to basket" then you will see a box that says, "Do you have a promotional code", add the above code and press "apply", you will see the price dramatically decrease, then you can go on and order if you chose.

131116-bf5Ylba5uDVv.jpg

More info...

The Citizen CB0030-56E features a non-reflective sapphire glass, which assures the user that no matter what, it will not scratch and the time is always clearly seen. The titanium construction makes the watch really light on your wrist, making it a perfect timepiece to wear most of the time. It has also redefined atomic timekeeping as it has a more accurate radio-controlled feature to make sure you have the correct time anywhere you go.

You can also easily switch to a major timezone, and it doesn’t lose the accuracy of the watch, which is what is really great about it. Plus, Citizen has also made sure that it is simple to use and adjust. The Perpetual Calendar sets the date once you set the time, and there is no need to adjust it until 2100.
The luminous dial is very easy to read when you are in the dark, and the watch has a very clean and uncluttered dial, some users might find refreshing compared to the other chronograph type brands. 

Overall a very good watch to take with you on any day, it’s the perfect, reliable timepiece that you want with you all the time everytime!

SteveyB

I did a video review on Youtube of this watch, got about 50.000 views, its clean, handsome, ultra reliable. One of the best watches in the world IMO. Use this code to save a ton.

Guest mousami

I used your coupon code, it saved me about £120 and it arrived next day, the watch is fantastic.

Guest rocky

Hey thanks for the discount code on this watch, I could not find it from an authorised dealer for that price so well happy.

Guest George

This is my favourite watch made by Citizen or any other company really. It looks absolutely amazing!

Guest Franklin

The last review si really nice, that Citizen model is my style, I reached this forum looking for Citizen coupons. Excelllent watch

Guest John

My wife surprised me with the Citizen CB0030-56E watch for my 50th birthday and I wear it almost every day. I’m not very careful so the sapphire glass is a nice touch, all my other watches look like they went through a serious hurricane. You can tell the quality is outstanding, something that you would expect from Citizen.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this