Sign in to follow this  
admin

Citizen AT4000-02E Watch

admin

A watch that exudes simplicity and reliability, this is the Citizen Radio Controlled AT4000-02E Watch. Unlike the other models, this watch does not have their flair and class. It’s not bad looking, that is for sure, and in fact its simplicity is its strong point as it fits any style you might want to wear with it.

This watch is full RRP at all official UK stockists online. If you buy it from a non official stockist for a discount then your warranty will be void. This must be very frustrating for everyone. However, if you use the following discount code and enter this at checkout after clicking the banner below, you can save about £140 off RRP, from a reputable official UK stockist and the price includes VAT and free next day delivery.

Click the blue button below.

Use code CITIZEN13 or GS2381AAC at checkout. Just click "add to basket" then you will see a box that says, "Do you have a promotional code", add the above code and press "apply", you will see the price dramatically decrease, then you can go on and order if you chose.

131116-bf5Ylba5uDVv.jpg

The leather band is in fact quite comfortable and snugly fits on the wrist. The glass is made out of non-reflective sapphire crystal glass, with a black ion plated case and black dial. The glass also makes the watch scratch resistant, which makes you confident to wear it around anywhere you go. It’s also thinner than most models, thus its less clunky looking and more stylish in its own way.

The Eco-Drive feature is of course included, plus the atomic time sync is there a well, which is a double plus when it comes to owning a Citizen watch. 
Another good feature is the perpetual calendar, which tells you the correct month and day all the time thanks to the radio controlled signals. 

Others included is the 12/24 analog time, a water resistance level of up to 200 meters, an alarm and a chronograph, all of which can be of use when you have this.
Overall, the reliability of this watch is very good, and it is easy to use and understand. If you’re the type of person who prefers performance of style, then this is the right watch for you. Nothing beats having a quality timepiece that emphasizes on reliability. 

Guest sam

Becareful buying this online, Amazon are not all official Citizen stockists so your warranty could be void, same if you buy it from the States. I would use the site linked to above and the discount code, UK official stockist and free next day delivery.

Guest Ron

In real life the AT4000-02E watch looks really good. A friend of mine has it. I myself, though, will get another model. It's just that I don't want to have exact same watch as that friend. He'd think I'm copying him or something.

Guest Franklin

Are the coupons still working or wiil the admins offer new couposn for this season? I am eager to get a new Citizen watch, and I could use it this week.

Guest Lee

The Citizen AT4000-02E watch is both comfortable and stylish looking, two features that you don’t see often together. I got this watch as a gift so I don’t know how much it cost but your coupon code is actually tempting me to get a second one for my son as he’s been borrowing mine for a while now.

Guest Rennie

Just used your discount code, it was great, thanks it really helped.

This is a great watch I absolutely love it, top rated.

Guest Isaac

This shinny Citizen is really nice, another very classy design. Its really good to have found this forum with discount codes.

Guest Alexander

Nice review. This model of Citizen watch is a very cool one. I need it as gisft for fathers day, it would be great.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this