Sign in to follow this  
admin

Citizen BN0110-06E Watch

admin

The Citizen Gent's Royal Marine Commando Strap Watch BN0110-06E or the Royal Marines Commando is a no nonsense timepiece. From the name itself, this watch is built tough. Although it’s not as good looking as its other counterparts, the watch does its job, and does it well, no questions asked. 

This watch is full RRP at all official UK stockists online. If you buy it from a non official stockist for a discount then your warranty will be void. This must be very frustrating for everyone. However, if you use the following discount code and enter this at checkout after clicking the banner below, you can save about £90 off RRP, from a reputable official UK stockist and the price includes VAT and free next day delivery.

Click the blue button below.
Use code CITIZEN13 or GS2381AAC at checkout. Just click "add to basket" then you will see a box that says, "Do you have a promotional code", add the above code and press "apply", you will see the price dramatically decrease, then you can go on and order if you chose.

131116-bf5Ylba5uDVv.jpg

What is the best UK price for this watch? If you use code CITIZEN13 you can get it from here for £225 from www.firstclasswatches.co.uk, or click on the blue button below, these are official Citizen dealers and have an outstanding reputation, the price includes free next day UK delivery.

The watch is made from sapphire crystal glass, with luminous markers and even sword-like hands which are powered by Citizen’s Eco-Drive feature, making a statement that this watch is tough as it looks, and does not need a battery to keep it running. 

It also exudes a military feel to it once you wear it, making it a perfect watch for those who are outdoorsmen, who loves to play sports or of course for those who are in the military. It offers features like water resistance of more than 300m, weather proofing, has a shock and a magnetic field resistance and the band is made out of Kevlar. 

It still offers the atomic time sync, to make sure that even if you are somewhere far away, your time is still very much updated, and assuring you that you got to where you are on the time frame you had set yourself for.

Overall, it is a very nice watch to own, and something Citizen has really pulled all the stops to. If you’re into durability and reliability, then this watch is the answer to your needs. It is a solid companion to wherever you may go, and it won’t let you down. Plus you will be glad that this watch doesn't break easily.

http://youtu.be/FhlxOEMrp3g

SteveyB

This is a watch you want to keep in top nick as its going to be a collectors item and may actually increase in money. A good investment, use the code on here to get it cheap from an official stockist.

Jack

Sapphire glass you say, that's amazing. I think it's great that watch companies are starting to build watches with higher quality content. The price of this watch is alot but worth it!

Guest shalaka

This is a video review I found, but get it from First Class Watches, same as watchshop but with the discount code you get a better deal.

Guest sid

Great watch, I have had no issues, better than expected! Bought it from the link of top of this page with the coupon, came next day really happy with the saving. Recommended!

Guest jenny

Hi, I used the voucher code on this thread and got it from the official stockist you advised. Just wanted to say its worth every penny!

Guest Charles

I wouldn't say that it necessairly looks worse than its other counterparts. I actually like the minimalistic look, and would very much like to buy this watch for myself. Maybe I'll get it next week.

Guest Steve

Hi, the numbers are big as it is a military watch, so it is designed to be seen at a glance, that is why they are highly luminous. 

Guest Roland

A excellent Citizen watch, I like these kind of watc for my informal attire, just chillin. Nice to find a forum for this for watch lovers

Guest Davis Fisher

This Citizen watch is perfect too. The esscencial things of a watch with the best Citizen quality, I got two like this when I was younger and they are still working

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this