Sign in to follow this  
admin

Citizen JY8040-55E Watch

Guest shalaka

Thanks for the code it worked! My watch arrived next day, all official Citizen documents and authorised dealer stamp, delighted, saved loads!

Guest mosami

Amazing watch, best I have ever seen. I used your code, it worked! You have to click on "add to basket" then enter the code in the coupon code box you will see on the screen.

Guest varun

be careful, the online stores like Watch Tag are not authorised stockists, which means you could buy a fake watch or at best one with a void Citizen warranty, they say "100% authentic", but that is NOT authorised, which means there warranty is also a fake Citizen one. The ONLY stores online selling this watch who are authorised Citizen dealers are FULL PRICE, so the only way you can save money is to use the discount code on this forum.

Good luck all.

Guest rohan

Great discount code and a trusted authorised stockist of Citizen, watch arrived next day, I saved about £140!

Guest sona

Thanks for the info on how to buy this watch from an official stockist and save a load of money! Watch looks stunning, I am really pleased.

Guest derren

Which retailers accept the discount code and will they accept it while using jewellery vouchers received from insurance company?

admin

yes they should do.

The code we have for this watch is the best one by far anywhere online from an trusted authorised Citizen dealer.

Guest Janet

Do you know the exact amount I can save if I use the promotional code you've provided? My boyfriend really likes this one, so I'd like to buy it for him, but I'm on a tight budget. 

Guest Joseph

I am so hoping this code works, the Citizen JY8040-55E watch looks beyond cool. The red touch makes it stand out so perhaps it’s not the best watch for day to day wear but otherwise it’s just perfect. Can’t wait to wear this, hope I can buy it just in time for Christmas.

Guest Finley Hizzy

Does anyone know of anyone who is selling the watch separately without the case?

Guest Antonio

Another great piece by Citizen, I am eager to get a Citizien watch, and this looks perfect, but I don't know if the discount are valid in 2017.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this