Sign in to follow this  
admin

Citizen AT7030-05E Watch

admin

If you are looking for a watch that can enhance your personality and at the same time offers you  a lot of features then you should opt for the new Citizen Blue tooth watch AT7030-05E. This watch features a black leather strap, an analog display with a black circle dial. This fantastic timepiece is another great product from the leading watch makers, Citizen. With its new technology, Citizen developed the Citizen Blue tooth watch AT7030-05E which can connect to your iPhone, whether it's iPhone 4s or iPhone 5. With the Citizen Blue tooth watch AT7030-05E you can get new email notifications and calendar alerts from your phone. Isn't that awesome? 

This watch likewise has Dual Time, Power Reserve Indicator, Bluetooth, Glowing Hands, Glowing Markers which are really beneficial. If you are looking for a watch with full functionality then you should get the Citizen Blue tooth watch AT7030-05E now.

http://youtu.be/uAq1j1dvJYI

Martin

The bluetooth feature seems pretty useful and could be fun. However it seems like a somewhat limited feature to me that I would not be interested in. 

Darren

It's great to see these kind of watches enabling more powerful technology such as Bluetooth and other things into their watches. It's crazy to think where watches will be in 10 years!

efpierce

I was so excited to hear about this watch but then I found out it is only available for iPhones and not Android. What's the deal Citizen? Not everybody owns toy phones, many of us own real phones for real business and a smart watch that is both stylish and functional is way at the top of my wish list.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this