Sign in to follow this  
admin

Citizen JR4054-56E Sailhawk watch

admin

Citizen JR4054-56E Sailhawk Chronograph Alarm Two Tone Watch

Where to buy this watch?

You can get this watch for £319 from a UK authorised stockist with free next day delivery...

Click the blue button below.
Use code CITIZEN13 or GS2381AAC at firstclasswatches.co.uk at checkout. Just click "add to basket" then you will see a box that says, "Do you have a promotional code", add the above code and press "apply", you will see the price dramatically decrease, then you can go on and order if you chose.

131116-bf5Ylba5uDVv.jpg

The Citizen JR4054-56E Sailhawk chronograph alarm two tone watch is the ideal all around watch for work, sport, yachting, work and even dress occasions. Quite possibly there isn't a more perfect all around watch around, and it is also one of the most affordable of the modern Citizen's watches to be had. Features of this watch include:

·         World timer- Keeps you apprised of the time in various cities and countries around the world. A handy feature for those people who do a great deal of international traveling.

·         Solar Powered- This watch is powered by light so there is no worry about battery failure, meaning as long as this watch gets the right amount of light each day, it will continue to keep time and run like clockwork.

·         Perpetual calendar- The perpetual calendar allows you to see the date at glance.

·         Displays the Day- This watch also displays the day, so you know exactly what the day of the week is without having to consult any other device.

·         Steel and Gold Colored stainless steel strap with with gold color on and around the black dial gives this watch an elegant and sophisticated masculine look.

·         Multiple Alarms- This watch has multiple alarms that allows you to set an alarm to help keep you alerted to various activity times.

·         Glowing hands for better reading of time

·         24 hour subdial

·         Analog

·         Single chronograph- stop watch feature is ideal for timing those morning runs or weekend bike rides.

·         5 year limited warranty

·         Water resistant to 660 feet or 200 meters, perfect for those water sports such as surfing, yachting, kayaking, water skiing and more.

The Citizen JR4054-56E Sailhawk is a stunning looking watch with it's black face and steel and gold colored band and case, which makes it perfect to wear for those dress occasions where you need an elegant watch to go with with that dress suit or tux.
However, this watch offers much more than great looks, it is a highly functional watch that is perfect for use as a work watch as it offers you a accurate time keeping, a perpetual calendar and an easy to read day display to keep you on track.
Of course with the stop watch feature and this watch being water resistant up to 660 feet it is also the perfect watch for recreational use on both land and water.

If you are looking for an excellent all round highly functional watch you couldn't do much better than the Citizen JR4054-56E Sailhawk.

Guest Keith

I have one and just love it! It would be very difficult to acquire a watch with so many functions and aesthetic appeal as the Citizen Sailhawk. It just screams of sophistication and elegance, combined with technological advancements that rival any other utility timepiece out there. I got mine for around $440, and that is nothing to brag about, but I could have done much worse. It has a compass ring around the case, but I don't remember enough from my Boy Scouting days to figure out how to use it. Maybe someone could refresh my memory. Any, buy the watch if you are looking for a quality timepiece that is as much fun to play with as it is to look at!  

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this