Sign in to follow this  
admin

Citizen Eco-Drive Radio Controlled Watch AT8110-02A

admin

Citizen Eco-Drive Radio Controlled AT8110-02A

The Citizen AT8110-02a  model is one we have just managed to get our hands on and this is a superb watch with an amazing finish. For years I sold these top end Citizens at some of the biggest watch retailers in the UK when I was manager for this and not only are these the most popular watches from any brand, but the most reliable, we just never had any coming back with any problems. They are superbly engineered models.

This one is a really beautifully designed Citizen AT8110-02a is a top end Radio Controlled Eco-Drive design that represents the best in Citizen watch making. This stylish model has a superbly created dial along with blue fingers and day and day sub-dials. This Citizen AT8110-02a which is new for 2015, boasts azure crystal glass. This glass is actually scratch proof and is the only real material harder is diamond. This design uses rc technology meaning it is correct to the nuclear clock. Also featuring a chronograph and a luxurious dark leather straps. Water resistant in order to 100M. Probably one of the best looking watches ever made!

Citizen AT8110-02a

product26911-0-5291_cropped.jpg.thumb_12

Guest Luke

The AT8110-02A is one ob the best looking watches I have see, I have one, and I really recommend it, if you like Citizen.

Guest Owen

Those high tecnollogy watches are great. Quality, style and comfort in a very fair price, it worths! even without coupon. But I will use the coupons, is a gret chance!

admin
Where to get the best deal on this watch?

At the moment the top rated watch site on both Google shopping and Trustpilot for UK watch sites is Firstclasswatches.co.uk with a 9.8 rating and thousands of reviews. They have been going 10 years and are authorised stockists of all the watches they do. So we have obtained a unique code from them. Just use code OFFER6 at checkout and you will see the price for this watch drop dramatically. 

Cannot find the watch you are looking for?

Just use the search box in the top right hand corner of this site. The chances are we will have a unique discount code for that watch from one of the top official watch sites online. 

From thousands of customer reviews on trustpilot and also on Google shopping the best deal on this model is that firstclasswatches.co.uk, if you use the following unique discount code at checkout.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this