Sign in to follow this  
admin

Seiko SUN017P1 Sportura Kinetic Watch

admin

Best place to buy online?

Click the blue button below.

Use code SEIKO14 at checkout. Just click "add to basket" then you will see a box that says, "Do you have a promotional code", add the above code and press "apply", you will see the price dramatically decrease, then you can go on and order if you chose. These are official Seiko authorised dealers and the price includes free next day UK delivery.

131116-bf5Ylba5uDVv.jpg

Here is a sporty timepiece for men looking for a unique watch, It's the Seiko SUN017P1 Sportura Kinetic Watch. This watch has a blue analog dial matched with a stainless steel strap making it a literally stunning timepiece. Built with a sapphire glass for scratch protection, the Seiko SUN017P1 Sportura Kinetic Watch has a stylish hands and  hour markers which are glowing. Not just that, it also features a date display. With a case width of 44 mm and a case depth of 12 mm, the Seiko SUN017P1 watch will give you a clear view of the time and date. This timepiece is kinetic powered which means it works while you move your wrist while wearing it. The Seiko SUN017P1 Sportura Kinetic Watch is with a 2-year manufacturer's warranty . What else can you ask for with this perfect watch? Get this wonderful timepiece now!

Guest Roland

Seiko is laos one of the best brand on watches. This black one look cool and comfortable ans casual. Excellent, I was looking for discount codes for watches.

Guest David Fisher

I am not a great fan of Seiko, but this looks good, efficent and nice. Also I like the color of this model, very modern.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this