Citizen AT7030-05E watch AT7030-05E

7 replies to this topic

#1 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 5,262 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:40 AM

The Citizen AT7030-05E watch is one of the biggest technological advancements in the world of watches. It is the first solar powered and fully analog wrist watch that has effectively incorporated the Bluetooth technology. The watch utilizes the low energy Bluetooth 4.0 and this prevents it from draining its power too fast. It is also compatible with the iPhone 4S and iPhone 5. After purchasing, one is able to download a free application that synchronizes it to the iPhone and this makes it easier to control its settings. After installing the application, the user is able to receive any technical updates.

Key Features Bluetooth Technology: The watch utilizes Bluetooth technology which is powered by Eco Drive. When fully charged, the watch has a power reserve that can last for about 16 months while the blue tooth is off. The power reserve indicator enables the user to know whether it has enough power stored.

Notifications: The user is able to get call, text, and email as well as calendar notifications for the events that are set on the phone’s calendar. This is done through a slight vibration with the second hand pointing to the appropriate indicator. This can be turned on or off using the synchronizing application. This is discrete and convenient when one is in a meeting or a place that restricts the use of phone.

Time and Date Accuracy: While travelling to places within different time zones, it is possible to set the watch so that it automatically adjusts with the location and hence displaying the correct time and date once it synchronizes.

10 meter sync range: The Citizen AT7030-05E watch also has a 10 meter sync range. The user is alerted when he/she is outside the 10 meter range so as to prevent the loss of the phone. Once a person is out of range, the phone is automatically locked. It is however able reconnect automatically if the user gets back within the range quickly.

Phone finder: This is another Bluetooth feature. If the phone is lost, one needs to push the upper and lower right button for about 3 seconds. This enables the phone to ring at full volume even if it was in the silent mode. The feature does don’t need the phone watch to be connected as long as the initial pairing is done.

Specifications and Features At A Glance Brand: Citizen Part/Model Code: AT7030-05E Shape: Round Display Type: Analogue Strap: Leather with Nylon Coating Special Feature: Luminous Time Pointer Hands Resistivity: Surface Scratch Resistance and Water Resistance Water Resistance Depth: 100 meter or 330 Feet Warranty: 5 years

Other Features The watch has a 1 second chronograph that measure up to 60 minutes It has a perpetual calendar It also has a 24 hour AM/PM indicator Its perforated leather straps are coated with polyurethane It has a 46mm Stainless Steel Case with black ion plating. This prevents it from reflecting too much light.

Pairing Once the free application is downloaded, the watch has to be adjusted to the pairing mode (PR). To do this, pull out the crown one click and rotate it. Once the first pairing is established, the Bluetooth can be reconnected by adjusting it to the connect mode (CT). This is done by pushing and holding the upper right button for about 3 seconds. If the user leaves the Bluetooth on, it is automatically disconnected after six hours so as to conserve energy. All these features make the Citizen AT7030-05E watch stand out as an advanced, Eco-friendly and convenient innovation in the world of watches.

#2 Guest_Patrick M._*

Guest_Patrick M._*
  • Guests

Posted 11 October 2013 - 10:24 AM

Technology is something that is catching up with many people at a very high speed. Everyday there is something to give for the competition. Think of the days of the digital watches and what we have today. The looks of the Citizen Proximity Bluetooth Eco-Drive Watch AT7030-05E watch will leave you scrambling for more advanced items.

It is such an innovative and classy product with unmatched professionalism suitable for any man. It is known for its resilience having been made of a stainless case of 50 mm wide and 14 mm thickness. This watch has a magnificent beauty with its genuine black color matched with a black and blue leather strap that is adjusted with a strong buckle.  Its hour markers and tone hands are blue with a Bluetooth 4.0 technology. 

This should tell you what kind of watch it is in terms of technology. Its mineral crystal makes it scratch resistant with a whole 5-year warranty. If you are looking to be in your own classic category in terms of what you own, look no further that for this specific timepiece. 

Here's a video of the Citizen Proximity Bluetooth Eco-Drive Watch AT7030-05E

#3 Guest_Chris K._*

Guest_Chris K._*
  • Guests

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:32 PM

I love watches and I heard about the Citizen AT7030 which is pretty popular among people that I know, so I decided to order one in Amazon to see what the fuss was about. I discovered that the reason why it was so popular was because it was the first analog watch to have a Bluetooth 4.0 device which can connect to your IPhone 4S or 5. I was pretty psyched as I had an IPhone 5 so I immediately connected it and so far have no hitches since I bought it this week. It’s pretty useful as it lets me know if I had a missed call or if I received mail by vibrating. Another great thing I also found out was that this had Eco-Drive, which means that I didn’t need to worry about replacing the battery in the future. It’s also pretty comfortable to wear and the design is simple, yet elegant, which I like about analog watches. The watch also has other features, like a world time function and other things should you be the one who is looking for a device that offers more. It is indeed a very interesting timepiece, so if you are looking to buy one, then go for it, you will get your money’s worth.

#4 Guest_Lester_*

Guest_Lester_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:26 AM

I just love IPhones, and I have the IPhone 5. Although I didn't use to be a big fan of watches, when I heard that the Citizen AT7030 was able to link your IPhone and watch together through their Bluetooth 4.0, I didn't hesitate and bought it right away! It wasn't too long till I fell in love with it. I didn't know that the watch itself was solar powered, and there I was wondering what Eco-Drive meant, I always thought that the watch was made out of generic materials. It actually meant that the watch did not need any batteries and that it was powered directly by the sun. I was just amazed at how technology works now; I mean that was the first time I heard that this can be done. The watch itself looks really good, and I really appreciate it now that I can actually be notified through the watch if I had a missed call or a new text message. It’s pretty handy when you really need it, so far nothing bad I can say about this particular timepiece. If you’re curious about it, go for it and buy this watch. I assure you that you will have more than your money’s worth.

#5 Martin

Martin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 06:46 PM

The design on this is crazy! I love the style and the blue and the black match so well. 

#6 Jack

Jack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 10:55 PM

It's crazy to think that watches nowadays are beginning to integrate complicated services like BlueTooth into their features!

#7 Cassandra

Cassandra

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 11:01 PM

I really like how this company offers a 5 year warranty on the watch, quality is one thing, but if something goes wrong you can be out a few hundred dollars.

Have any of you personally used this watch?

#8 efpierce

efpierce

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 02:24 AM

I hate to butt in without reading the entire post but when is this watch available and where can I get it?! I have the Galaxy Gear smart watch and I really like it but it doesn't have the looks of any of my other watches. If this one is as good as they say, I'll be buying it very soon!

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Citizen AT7030-05E watch, AT7030-05E

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users