Citizen jy8035-04e jy8035-04e

14 replies to this topic

#1 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 5,271 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:36 AM

This watch is full RRP at all official UK stockists online. If you buy it from a non official stockist for a discount then your warranty will be void. This must be very frustrating for everyone. However, if you use the following discount code and enter this at checkout after clicking the banner below, you can save about £240 off RRP, from a reputable official UK stockist and the price includes VAT and free next day delivery.

Click the blue button below.
Use code OFFER6 off at checkout. Just click "add to basket" then you will see a box that says, "Do you have a promotional code", add the above code and press "apply", you will see the price dramatically decrease, then you can go on and order if you chose.

131116-bf5Ylba5uDVv.jpg

There are many different watches on the market today, but you want to purchase the watch that is high class and the best watch that you will ever know. The Citizen Gents Navihawk A.T Watch JY8035-04E is a great watch that many will love because it is created with only the best materials.

The Citizen Gents Navihawk A.T Watch JY8035-04E is a watch that is categorized as a fashion watch. It is durable and looks great with suits and casual wear. The strap is created with rubber to ensure the durability of the band and has a traditional buckle for convenience. In fact this watch comes with a 5 year manufacturer guarantee, which should ensure your faith that the watch will last through the years.

The color of Citizen Gents Navihawk A.T Watch JY8035-04E is black, which gives the watch a great sleek look that will match all of your clothes. The face of the watch is created with mineral crystal glass and is encased with rounded black steel. Again the materials used are used to ensure that the durability of the watch, while also allowing the watch to be fashionable.
The size of the Citizen Gents Navihawk A.T Watch JY8035-04E is very reasonable with a case width of 48mm. This is big enough to hold all of the fantastic features of the watch, but small enough to be sleek and stylish. A few of these features are a perpetual calendar, two alarms, automatic time keeping for 43 world cities, 99-minute countdown timer, water resistant technology, digital blacklight display, etc… Needless to say there is a lot of technology available in this stylish watch.
There are many great features of the Citizen Gents Navihawk A.T Watch JY8035-04E, but the best and probably the most important feature is the solar technology. The eco-drive technology will allow you to never again use or change a watch battery. The watch will be able to charge using both artificial and natural forms of light. This is convenient as you will be able to charge the watch by placing it under a lamp or even on a walk.
The Citizen Gents Navihawk A.T Watch JY8035-04E is also water resistant, which is a wonderful feature for all those that love to swim or catch a few waves. The water resistant technology will allow you to swim about 200 meters without ruining the watch.
The average asking price for the Citizen Gents Navihawk A.T Watch JY8035-04E is about £449.00 and comes with a five year manufactures warranty.

#2 Guest_Jose T._*

Guest_Jose T._*
  • Guests

Posted 11 October 2013 - 11:21 AM

We would all want to be associated with authentic items that will make us stand out in a crowd. This is mostly the feel for men since their dressing is simple, casual and with no makeup like many women would have. 

As such, I will introduce you to the Citizen Gents Navihawk A.T Watch JY8035-04E -  a classy and trendy watch that is well suitable for all occasions. It features several great characteristics that will make you purchase a piece even if you have another one of a different make. Some of them include: 
  • The fact that it does not require any battery or a replacement since it charges using light. It is a beautifully made solar powered watch.
  • It has automatic timekeeping technological function with the ability to synchronize time adjustment in 43 world cities.
  • Its beauty can be justified with its black Tone Steel case, Black Rubber strap as well as the digital backlight display. 
  • For superior accuracy of time keeping, it can be synchronized to an atomic clock
  • You will also have the benefit of an Eco – Drive movement from this piece of art.
It is simply an elegant that works with no fuss or hassle because of its 5 year warranty protection. You cannot ask for anything else.

Check out this video for the Citizen Gents Navihawk A.T Watch JY8035-04E

#3 Guest_Richard G._*

Guest_Richard G._*
  • Guests

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:31 PM

I just bought the Navihawk a few days ago, and so far I am very happy with it! Since I am a big fan of spy films, wearing the watch makes me feel like a 007 Agent, doing his thing by sipping coffee at Starbucks or out hunting in the woods! It looks handsome, with the word Navihawk clearly showing on the strap of the watch, letting the world know how bold and amazing this product is. For functionality, this watch has a lot of useful features to go through. It has 8 modes and even has radio controlled updates which happens during the night, but make sure that the watch is near a window as it won’t work if it isn't. The LED light is also very nice, as the time can be seen clearly, even in the dark. Everything about this watch seems to be perfect, and so far I have been very satisfied with it. No complaints here. If you want to know how great this watch is, see for yourself by buying one, I highly recommend it for you, especially if you just want to know how it feels like to be James Bond every once in a while.

#4 Guest_Andre' K._*

Guest_Andre' K._*
  • Guests

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:18 AM

I tell you, being out at sea can be pretty amazing and pretty boring at the same time. But what can I do? I love my fishing. I also love to know what time of the day it is while I am waiting for the fish to get caught on my line. Of course I just needed something simple, yet strong, much how my boat is. There are a lot of good quality watches out there but let’s face it, once you have owned the Citizen Navihawk JY8035-04E watch, you never want to look back at other watches! I love the design, it fits perfectly on my wrist, and it makes me look good to the fishes out there at sea! What I also like about it is the price is pretty darn good for a branded watch, what with the functionality it offers and it’s solar powered as well. Perfect for fishermen like me! Sometimes we can’t really remember if the battery needs changing or not! The features are good, and the time on it is pretty accurate. Nothing bad I can say about it, it’s a really good watch! Hardy, reliable and can help me catch those fish! Buy it if you want it that’s what I would say!

#5 johndz

johndz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:59 PM

That Citizen Gents Navihawk A.T Watch JY8035-04E is batiful, it would be a excellent Christmas gift, really nice video reviews.

#6 SteveyB

SteveyB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 11:06 PM

Hey, I saved loads using that discount code, thanks guys!

#7 Jack

Jack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 10:57 PM

This watch has such a nice feel and design to it. In the future I will purchase it and use your code, I just bought the other citizen watch!

#8 efpierce

efpierce

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 02:30 AM

This is one of my favorite watches to wear day or night. I have had mine for almost a year and it takes a beating on a daily basis. I wish I would have gotten the coupon codes on this forum before I bought it, but I'll just have to use them on the next one!

#9 Guest_sam_*

Guest_sam_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2014 - 01:38 PM

I like great Citizen Gents Navihawk A.T Watch JY8035-04E

#10 Guest_shalaka_*

Guest_shalaka_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2014 - 01:40 PM

Great and useful Citizen Gents Navihawk A.T Watch JY8035-04E

#11 Guest_mosami_*

Guest_mosami_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2014 - 01:43 PM

I think i purchase this great Citizen Gents Navihawk A.T Watch JY8035-04E. Because i like design of watch.

#12 Guest_varun_*

Guest_varun_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2014 - 01:44 PM

Great and good looking Citizen Gents Navihawk A.T Watch JY8035-04E

#13 Guest_Danny_*

Guest_Danny_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 May 2014 - 10:55 PM

I really its looks. Great offer for a discount as well! I might buy it in a few weeks.

#14 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 5,271 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 05:21 PM

It is a great offer!

#15 Guest_Kevin_*

Guest_Kevin_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2014 - 11:18 AM

It just doesn’t get any better than Citizen Gents Navihawk AT watch JY8035-04E, especially for this price. I wear this watch on a daily basis but you wouldn’t tell this by just looking at this, it’s in perfect condition. Favorite features: the anti-reflective screen and Atomic Time syncing! Highly recommended!

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Citizen jy8035-04e, jy8035-04e

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users