AT4007-54E Citizen AT4007-54E

42 replies to this topic

#1 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 5,269 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:32 AM

This watch is full RRP at all official UK stockists online. If you buy it from a non official stockist for a discount then your warranty will be void. This must be very frustrating for everyone. However, if you use the following discount code and enter this at checkout after clicking the banner below, you can save about £120 off RRP, from a reputable official UK stockist and the price includes VAT and free next day delivery.

Click the blue button below.
Use code CITIZEN13 or GS2381AAC off at checkout. Just click "add to basket" then you will see a box that says, "Do you have a promotional code", add the above code and press "apply", you will see the price dramatically decrease, then you can go on and order if you chose.

131116-bf5Ylba5uDVv.jpg

When you buy a watch, you need it to be good at timekeeping, have a good battery life, and maybe have an alarm function? Well, with the Citizen Men’s Eco-Drive AT4007-54E watch, you can get all that and much more. Watch manufacturers have been striving for better performance and longer battery life for years. Citizen is now the biggest manufacturer of watches in the world and has developed some amazing technology.

● Citizen Eco-Drive

This is one of the most exciting pieces of technology in this new watch. The Eco-Drive features a solar panel which sits behind the face of the watch. Light is absorbed through the glass and face, and is absorbed by the solar panel where it is converted into energy. This energy charges the battery and meant that you never need to change the battery again.

The battery can charge in even average light and can take upto 150 hours to fully charge the battery. Once charged, this will run the watch for up to 180 hours under normal conditions, or an incredible 2.5 years when used with the power saving setting.

● Other Features

It isn’t just the Eco-Drive technology that makes this watch impressive. There are other features that make this a really great design.

● Radio Controlled Atomic timekeeping

This function will mean that you will always know what time it is down to the very second. Updated once a day, this function has the bonus of allowing you to keep track of five different time zones.

● Perpetual Calendar

Along with the Radio Controlled timekeeping, the perpetual calendar will also keep a track of the date in the time zone that you are in.

● 60 Minute Chronograph Function
● Sapphire Crystal Glass
Giving amazing clarity and the ability for the light to reach the solar panel easily.

● Stainless Steel case and bracelet
● Water Resistant up to 200 meters

With feature like these, it isn’t difficult to see why this is such a beautifully designed timepiece from the inside to the outside.

As you can see, the Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Chronograph Watch AT4007-54E is packed with amazing functionality and technology. This range of watches is only one many that now feature the Citizen Eco-Drive system, it also continues the Citizen ethos of creating watches with great functionality. This is a watch that will last for many years and will always keep perfect time.

Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Chronograph Watch AT4007-54E

#2 Guest_Sebastian_*

Guest_Sebastian_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:07 PM

This life is too short and we can only live it to the fullest if only we give ourselves nothing but the best. This includes the kind of items we purchase and those that we give our family and friends since we will not do this for long.

Consider the Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Chronograph Watch AT4007-54E. It has become the watch of the day for many people. You will want to have it anytime and anywhere because of its note able functional elements. To begin with, you will be inspired by its design and make having been among many leading watch brands globally and having been introduced into the market in 2011.
The unique bit of this watch is that it is controlled via radio and has a 5 time zone control capability. Interestingly you can make use of it even under water at a depth of 200 metres. This is an assurance that there will be no damage from water, rain, mud or snow elements.

Many people have fallen in love with this watch because of its stylish nature and its crystal sapphire material that enhances its beauty. For those people that are time conscious, its alarm will be of great help. Further, it boasts of a perpetual calendar and a manufacturer’s warranty of 5 years.

This is a great video for the Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Chronograph Watch AT4007-54E

#3 Guest_Norman M._*

Guest_Norman M._*
  • Guests

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:08 AM

In my opinion, the Citizen Men’s Eco-Drive Chronograph AT4007-54E is one of the best watches I have come across with, and I can say that this is my favorite thus far. I like the look as it’s pretty classy and sleek, which makes you feel that you have the world at your fingertips. You can also be sure that the time is accurate as it has the atomic clock technology, meaning that its radio controlled and you can be assured that the time is updated up to the minute. For someone who is busy with a lot of schedules to go through each day, this is a must as time is very important. It also has several features, and it doesn't run on batteries, but on solar-power instead, which is a plus if you’re someone who cares a lot for the environment. It’s not as pricey as the other brands which promises you this but doesn't deliver what you need, whereas for this one you can definitely say you got your money’s worth. Nothing bad to say thus far, I would really recommend it if you are looking to buy something that is not too expensive yet just gives you the right amount of class that you need. 

#4 Guest_Tony B._*

Guest_Tony B._*
  • Guests

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:09 AM

What best describes the Citizen Men’s Eco-Drive Chronograph AT4007-54E? Class and strength. With these two words put together, you can be sure this masterpiece is very reliable. I have always demanded quality with anything that I have bought, and this watch hasn't disappointed me thus far. I lead a very busy lifestyle that demands most of my time, thus time is very important for me. This watch has helped me monitor my set appointments, meetings and meet-ups with clients as it has an alarm system. The time is always accurate as it utilizes radio signals to set the correct hour and minute of the day. It is also a very good example to people as it does not use batteries, but it utilizes the power of the sun. It’s a great piece of invention, and not only that, it makes me look good and feel good at the same time. If you want both class and strength, look no further, this watch is indeed the right fit for you. Nothing beats quality over anything, with that this watch delivers its promise to the customer and I can never think of anything bad to say other than why not share this great invention to the world!

#5 johndz

johndz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:01 PM

That is very cool watch, the Eco-Drive is very fashionable, and thank by the copuon, it can be very useful

#6 efpierce

efpierce

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:32 AM

I like that the watch isn't very big. I have seen the latest trends in watches as going larger and larger. I have a couple of Nixons that are just massive and although I really like them, they aren't for every day wear.

#7 efpierce

efpierce

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:32 AM

That is very cool watch, the Eco-Drive is very fashionable, and thank by the copuon, it can be very useful

Did you try the coupon code yet? I was wondering if it still works.

#8 jonterns

jonterns

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:40 AM

What best describes the Citizen Men’s Eco-Drive Chronograph AT4007-54E? Class and strength. With these two words put together, you can be sure this masterpiece is very reliable. I have always demanded quality with anything that I have bought, and this watch hasn't disappointed me thus far. I lead a very busy lifestyle that demands most of my time, thus time is very important for me. This watch has helped me monitor my set appointments, meetings and meet-ups with clients as it has an alarm system. The time is always accurate as it utilizes radio signals to set the correct hour and minute of the day. It is also a very good example to people as it does not use batteries, but it utilizes the power of the sun. It’s a great piece of invention, and not only that, it makes me look good and feel good at the same time. If you want both class and strength, look no further, this watch is indeed the right fit for you. Nothing beats quality over anything, with that this watch delivers its promise to the customer and I can never think of anything bad to say other than why not share this great invention to the world!

It's definitely an all in one watch that can go from dressed down to dressed up immediately.

#9 sarah

sarah

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:49 AM

Does the code still work? I want to buy this as a gift and saving some money would make it that much better. Does anyone know if Citizen has this watch for ladies?

#10 valyenko

valyenko

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:56 AM

This watch is full RRP at all official UK stockists online. If you buy it from a non official stockist for a discount then your warranty will be void. This must be very frustrating for everyone. However, if you use the following discount code and enter this at checkout after clicking the banner below, you can save about £90 off RRP, from a reputable official UK stockist and the price includes VAT and free next day delivery.

Use code CITIZEN13 at checkout...

131116-bf5Ylba5uDVv.jpg

When you buy a watch, you need it to be good at timekeeping, have a good battery life, and maybe have an alarm function? Well, with the Citizen Men’s Eco-Drive AT4007-54E watch, you can get all that and much more. Watch manufacturers have been striving for better performance and longer battery life for years. Citizen is now the biggest manufacturer of watches in the world and has developed some amazing technology.

● Citizen Eco-Drive

This is one of the most exciting pieces of technology in this new watch. The Eco-Drive features a solar panel which sits behind the face of the watch. Light is absorbed through the glass and face, and is absorbed by the solar panel where it is converted into energy. This energy charges the battery and meant that you never need to change the battery again.

The battery can charge in even average light and can take upto 150 hours to fully charge the battery. Once charged, this will run the watch for up to 180 hours under normal conditions, or an incredible 2.5 years when used with the power saving setting.

● Other Features

It isn’t just the Eco-Drive technology that makes this watch impressive. There are other features that make this a really great design.

● Radio Controlled Atomic timekeeping

This function will mean that you will always know what time it is down to the very second. Updated once a day, this function has the bonus of allowing you to keep track of five different time zones.

● Perpetual Calendar

Along with the Radio Controlled timekeeping, the perpetual calendar will also keep a track of the date in the time zone that you are in.

● 60 Minute Chronograph Function
● Sapphire Crystal Glass
Giving amazing clarity and the ability for the light to reach the solar panel easily.

● Stainless Steel case and bracelet
● Water Resistant up to 200 meters

With feature like these, it isn’t difficult to see why this is such a beautifully designed timepiece from the inside to the outside.

As you can see, the Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Chronograph Watch AT4007-54E is packed with amazing functionality and technology. This range of watches is only one many that now feature the Citizen Eco-Drive system, it also continues the Citizen ethos of creating watches with great functionality. This is a watch that will last for many years and will always keep perfect time.

Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Chronograph Watch AT4007-54E

How does the radio controlled atomic timekeeping work? I hear it is very accurate but don't understand the concept. That video really shows off the watch's style and character.

#11 valyenko

valyenko

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:58 AM

Does the code still work? I want to buy this as a gift and saving some money would make it that much better. Does anyone know if Citizen has this watch for ladies?

They do, but they don't look anything like this one. You might like the Eco Drive World Time AT.

#12 matt n.

matt n.

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 04:05 AM

Do any of the watches in the Eco Drive series have removable/replaceable batteries? I think they just recharge themselves but I am not sure if the last forever or not.

#13 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 5,269 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:44 AM

"Does the code still work?"

Yes it still works at the moment, but I wouldnt wait too long as they could turn it off anytime and its the best code anywhere for Citizen watches from an official stockist.

#14 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 5,269 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:45 AM

"How does the radio controlled atomic timekeeping work?"

Yep, as accurate as it can possibly get. Works all over the world as well.

Radio control to atomic clock.

#15 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 5,269 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:52 AM

"It's definitely an all in one watch that can go from dressed down to dressed up immediately."

Yep, its an awesome looking and performing watch.

I used to sell tons of them when I worked at a Jewellers. Never had any coming back with any fault or complaint ever.

#16 Martin

Martin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 06:33 PM

It looks very nice. I would love to have this for a smart watch. Thanks for the share. 

#17 Jack

Jack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 05:27 PM

I really love the craftsmanship of this watch, it looks great. Also like the feature of the "radio controlled atomic timekeeping". :)

#18 Guest_sam_*

Guest_sam_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2014 - 04:38 AM

I like too much Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Chronograph Watch AT4007-54E.

#19 Guest_shalaka_*

Guest_shalaka_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2014 - 04:40 AM

Great and good looking Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Chronograph Watch AT4007-54E

#20 Guest_Mosami_*

Guest_Mosami_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2014 - 04:43 AM

Best of Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Chronograph Watch AT4007-54E

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: AT4007-54E, Citizen AT4007-54E