Citizen JY8034-58E JY8034-58E Watch JY8034-58E

19 replies to this topic

#1 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 297 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:14 AM

The Citizen Gents Navihawk JY8034-58E Watch or also known as the Navihawk Perpetual Chrono Watch is one of the most recognized pieces of because of the huge dial, analog/digital display and a vast amount of features. 

The watch comes in a two-tone color with a stainless steel finish with a black dial that has a classier look and feel to it. This timepiece is definitely one of the more elegant Navihawk brands.

This watch is full RRP at all official UK stockists online. If you buy it from a non official stockist for a discount then your warranty will be void. This must be very frustrating for everyone. However, if you use the following discount code and enter this at checkout after clicking the banner below, you can save about £140 off RRP, from a reputable official UK stockist and the price includes VAT and free next day delivery.

Use code CITIZEN13 at checkout...

131116-bf5Ylba5uDVv.jpg

The watch includes the Eco-Drive feature that Citizen is now offering for most of the timepieces, which uses solar energy to make it work. Aside from that, the famous atomic timekeeping technology with synchronized time adjustment is also included in its features. You can be sure that the time and the date as well is very accurate, and is available in 43 cities around the world. 

It also features multiple alarms, quite useful when you are the type of person who has a busy schedule and has to keep up with appointments. You can adjust it so that it rings at an appointed time you had set so you will know if you need to go to a certain meeting or even a normal gym session.

Other notable features are the glowing hands and the glowing hour markers, perpetual calendar which makes sure your date is correct, power gauge to let you know how much power your watch needs, a 24 hour display, chronograph and a date display.

You can be assured that no matter where you go, performance is a key for this watch. Not only is it one of the classiest in the market, but is one of the best out there!

#2 Guest_Donald_*

Guest_Donald_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:40 AM

Great watches in great days.

#3 SteveyB

SteveyB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 11:39 PM

The Navihawk range are awesome, absolutely uber reliable super looking watches.

Thanks for the discount code, just tried it, works, but not bought yet as im savingup.

#4 johndz

johndz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:01 AM

This watch is very beatiful, I could purchase it with that coupon, it would be nice.

#5 sarah

sarah

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 03:36 AM

I used one of the discount codes last year and it saved me a ton! I am looking at another watch and the Navihawk range is fast becoming my favorite! I like the looks, the features and the price isn't all that bad for what you get, especially if you use the coupon code!

#6 Jack

Jack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 07:52 PM

Eco-Drive is such a great feature on this watch. It probably wouldn't be viable for someone who is indoors for most of the time but it is indeed useful. Thanks for the code, I will refer some friends who are interested to this.

#7 albert

albert

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 11:34 PM

That Citizen watch is very elegant, I like the golden details. I am sure I will buy this, I am cheking all reviews, but this design is one of my favourites.

#8 Guest_sam_*

Guest_sam_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2014 - 11:25 AM

Thanks for the discount code it worked!

#9 Guest_shalaka_*

Guest_shalaka_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2014 - 11:27 AM

Here is a good video review..

#10 Guest_mosami_*

Guest_mosami_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2014 - 11:29 AM

This is a great looking range.

#11 Guest_varun_*

Guest_varun_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2014 - 11:35 AM

Great link and code.... watch arrived following day, looks stunning! thanks!

#12 Guest_rohan_*

Guest_rohan_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2014 - 11:37 AM

Good looking with great design Citizen JY8034-58E Watch

#13 Guest_rocky_*

Guest_rocky_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2014 - 11:44 AM

I used the code as well, really happy, glad I found this forum, cheers.

#14 Guest_sona_*

Guest_sona_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2014 - 11:45 AM

I need purchase Citizen JY8034-58E Watch online.

#15 Guest_sid_*

Guest_sid_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2014 - 11:46 AM

Different design in new Citizen JY8034-58E Watch

#16 Guest_rani_*

Guest_rani_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2014 - 11:49 AM

Great information about official stockists and thanks for the code. I saved about £140.

#17 Guest_jenny_*

Guest_jenny_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2014 - 11:50 AM

I like this one, does anyone have any experience of it?

#18 Guest_Jane_*

Guest_Jane_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 May 2014 - 08:41 PM

Very classy! I wonder if my boyfriend would like it. I think it would make the pefect birthday present for him.

#19 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 297 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 02:26 PM

I think he would love it Jane!

#20 patrick

patrick

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 12:32 AM

Oh, the Eco-Drive, really a exquisite piece, that metalic classic design is awazing, I think this watch can be my choice this year.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users