Citizen AT4007-54E Watch Citizen AT4007-54E AT4007-54E

25 replies to this topic

#1 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 5,269 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:00 PM

If you are looking for a watch with darker colors, look no further, Citizen has just the right brand of watch for you. Made out of a stainless steel black wristband and black dial, the Citizen Radio Controlled Watch AT4007-54E is less flashy, but can fit into any style you want to wear.

This watch is full RRP at all official UK stockists online. If you buy it from a non official stockist for a discount then your warranty will be void including if you buy from the States or many Amazon stockists. This must be very frustrating for everyone. However, if you use the following discount code and enter this at checkout after clicking the banner below, you can save about £140 off RRP, from a reputable official UK stockist and the price includes VAT and free next day delivery.

Click the blue button below.
Use code CITIZEN13 or GS2381AAC for 25% at checkout. Just click "add to basket" then you will see a box that says, "Do you have a promotional code", add the above code and press "apply", you will see the price dramatically decrease, then you can go on and order if you chose.

131116-bf5Ylba5uDVv.jpg

Our Review...

The AT series from Citizen has become popular due to its functionality and it’s easier to understand features.  In fact, you don’t have to do much to make sure that this watch runs perfectly.

Design: The watch is similar to other A-T brands Citizens has created, with only the color being the difference. Although at first glance, it seems the watch is just purely black, but looking at the push buttons and the other smaller dials, there is a very subtle blue color. Somehow it adds to the watch’s appeal and overall elegance. The coating is designed as well to prevent some scratches from appearing, but the watch itself is built to be able to stand a bit of roughness.

Atomic Timekeeping: Citizen Watches are without a doubt known as the most accurate watch in the world, thanks to its atomic timekeeping feature. There is even no need for you to change the time, it just does it for you as long as it’s receiving radio signals and can even work in 5 different time zones. 

Powered by the Sun: This watch has a built-in cell that absorbs power from the sun or even ordinary light.  No need for batteries, just make sure that you put it near some light and you can be sure that this watch will be instantly charged up.

So far, the watch does not disappoint, and the features are made for people who are mostly laid-back and stylish. If you’re looking for quality and less hassle, this watch is the right one for you.

#2 Guest_Donald_*

Guest_Donald_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:30 AM

Really Nice Watches

#3 SteveyB

SteveyB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 11:35 PM

One of the best watches in the world.

Massive saving with the code on this thread that you cant get anywhere else, so do yourself a favour and use it if you are getting one this Christmas. These are the most reliable watches in the world.

#4 johndz

johndz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:39 PM

Oh, this other watch, is amazing too, with all those modern features, it really worths, and with the coupon, is not har to get.

#5 Martin

Martin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 06:34 PM

I have no complaints about this watch. It looks great!

#6 Guest_TazDevil_*

Guest_TazDevil_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 January 2014 - 04:09 PM

Hi guys,

I've had this watch for about 6 months and I absolutely love it, my only issue is that the word Tachymeter and the numbers around the bezel seem to be wearing off at an alarming rate.. this is quite upsetting on what is/was an absolutely beautiful watch.

Does anyone know how I can get this repaired and stop them from wearing off in the future?

#7 efpierce

efpierce

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 02:48 AM

I like how subdued this watch is! It has that understated style to it that is really drawing me in. I see that the coupon code takes about £120 off, but what is MSRP on this one?

#8 Jack

Jack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:40 PM

Most watches don't have the radio technology, I'm really surprised that this one does for such a cheap price!

#9 albert

albert

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 01:01 AM

That Citizen watch looks very modern and sporty, I really liek to have that version. Nice watch

#10 Guest_sam_*

Guest_sam_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2014 - 02:25 AM

This is one of the best watches in the world, just be careful not to buy it from the States as Citizen do not honour the warranty unless bought from the UK. I used your discount code on this page, arrived next day, I am very happy, thanks!

#11 Guest_shalaka_*

Guest_shalaka_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2014 - 02:36 AM

Here is a video of it I found...

#12 Guest_varun_*

Guest_varun_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2014 - 02:39 AM

This is a Watch Shop video, but they do not have as good a rep as FCW and there discount code is not as good as the one on this site.

#13 Guest_rocky_*

Guest_rocky_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2014 - 02:51 AM

This is me doing this video review...

#14 Guest_sid_*

Guest_sid_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2014 - 02:57 AM

Its been since March 2012 that I put up the review on this Citizen AT4007-54E Watch and this is still one of my favorites! Wish this was a tad bit thinner but other than that no problems with this watch at all! 

#15 Guest_rani_*

Guest_rani_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2014 - 02:59 AM

This is new and good looking Citizen AT4007-54E Watch

#16 Stan

Stan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 08:52 AM

I really like to choice of colors in this particular watch.There are many citizen models I like but this one is easily on the top 5.

#17 Guest_Paul_*

Guest_Paul_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 May 2014 - 08:15 PM

AT4007-54E is definitely on my shopping list. I really like the way it looks. I think it would fit well with my overall style.

#18 Guest_apk_*

Guest_apk_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 September 2014 - 12:00 AM

I've ordered on amazon. Should be getting it in about a week. Can't wait

#19 patrick

patrick

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 12:23 AM

That is a excellent watch, its looks very durable and sporty, I love this style too, excellent for out doors people.

#20 Guest_Max_*

Guest_Max_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2014 - 12:31 PM

The Citizen AT4007-54E watch is one of their more budget friendly watches but you wouldn’t tell this by just looking at it. I also have the Citizen JY0010-50E which is its more expensive relative and I wear both watches. If I’m having a business meeting, I’ll wear the JY0010, otherwise the AT4007. 

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Citizen AT4007-54E Watch, Citizen AT4007-54E, AT4007-54E

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users