Citizen JY8030-59E Watch Citizen JY8030-59E JY8030-59E

22 replies to this topic

#1 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 332 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:57 AM

This watch is full RRP at all official UK stockists online. If you buy it from a non official stockist for a discount then your warranty will be void. This must be very frustrating for everyone.

However, if you use the following discount code and enter this at checkout after clicking the banner below, you can save about £120 off RRP, from a reputable official UK stockist and the price includes VAT and free next day delivery.

Click the blue button below.
Use code CITIZEN13 at checkout. Just click "add to basket" then you will see a box that says, "Do you have a promotional code", add the above code and press "apply", you will see the price dramatically decrease, then you can go on and order if you chose.

131116-bf5Ylba5uDVv.jpg

Our review

Citizen has released another gem in the Navihawk series. As you can see, the Navihawk Stainless Steel Black Dial watch JY8030-59E is a very masculine, very handsome and detailed timepiece which has a lot of features going for it. Their target audiences are men who are into quality and style, where class and elegance are one and the same.

It of course features the world-renown atomic clock synchronization, making sure that wherever you are in the world, the time is precisely accurate, including the date. 
Another useful feature is the dual alarm system, where you are sure that you wake up on time or that you are always ready for any appointments or schedules that you have set for the day. Great for businessmen, reporters, pilots, or people who generally like to keep schedule of the things that they will be doing for the day.

Another feature is of course Citizen’s Eco-Drive technology, where they have taken solar power and infused it into their watches. Aside from having unlimited energy, this watch is also great for the environment, and most companies should try an emulate Citizen’s move for supporting green-powered energy.

The backlight of this clock is also quite clear, making it easier for people to see in the dark. This is especially useful for those who like to stay overnight outdoors camping, or even just simply enjoying a movie in a dark cinema.

The Navihawk edition has never soared higher, their models have attracted their target audience, and we know why. It is a watch that not only provides style and comfort, but has a plethora of features that is put into one small timepiece.

#2 Guest_Donald_*

Guest_Donald_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:10 AM

Great Watch

#3 SteveyB

SteveyB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 11:31 PM

This is one I added to my collection using that discount code, nice one fellas! Biggest saving online from an official stockist. One of the best watches I have ever owned.

#4 johndz

johndz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:37 PM

Really this forum do a great work with all these discoujnt coupons, I would like to purchase this model too.

#5 Jack

Jack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:17 PM

My friend owns this watch and the backlight is indeed very nice. He could clearly use it outside and read every detail without any issue. It is quite pricey, but I think it is worth it considering what you are getting.

#6 albert

albert

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 12:53 AM

That Citizen is great, I like the external classic design and the modern interior design.

Very nice

#7 Guest_sam_*

Guest_sam_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 April 2014 - 10:19 AM

That code saved me loads - thanks, I love this watch.

#8 Guest_shalaka_*

Guest_shalaka_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2014 - 01:22 AM

This is very much good looking Citizen JY8030-59E Watch

#9 Guest_mosami_*

Guest_mosami_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2014 - 01:25 AM

used your advice and used that code, (it works after you add to basket), then enter the code, saved me loads, watch arrived the following day, very happy!

#10 Guest_varun_*

Guest_varun_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2014 - 01:27 AM

Thanks for the code, it worked!

#11 Guest_varun_*

Guest_varun_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2014 - 01:50 AM

This is a great video comparison

#12 Guest_rohan_*

Guest_rohan_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2014 - 01:52 AM

Used your code, it worked, thank you!

#13 Guest_rocky_*

Guest_rocky_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2014 - 01:56 AM

This is a exquisite watch, used your code, arrived next day, official dealer, very happy.

#14 Guest_sona_*

Guest_sona_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2014 - 01:58 AM

Good info and code, stunning watch, really happy with it.

#15 Guest_sid_*

Guest_sid_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2014 - 01:59 AM

I like very very much this Citizen JY8030-59E Watch

#16 Guest_Rani_*

Guest_Rani_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2014 - 02:01 AM

great watch, used your link and code!

#17 Guest_jenny_*

Guest_jenny_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2014 - 02:04 AM

This is a nice watch but this is the only video I can find of it..?

#18 Guest_Steven Richardson_*

Guest_Steven Richardson_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2014 - 12:43 PM

If anyone is interested in buying this watch, I've just ordered one from Amazon this morning for £265.65 with next day delivery! Massive saving! Go to Amazon website, sign up for the clothing emails and you get a discount code for 20% off

http://www.amazon.co...=AC_SX110_SY165

Hope this helps

Steve

#19 Guest_Steven Richardson_*

Guest_Steven Richardson_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2014 - 12:44 PM

If you buy this from Amazon you are risking buying without it being an official stockist, which means void warranty, not all stockists on Amazon are official, use the link at the top of this page for the best offer from an official dealer of Citizen.

#20 Guest_Ken_*

Guest_Ken_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 May 2014 - 07:03 PM

It's one of my favorite citizen watches. I hope I can buy it in a few months time. This site offers a great discount, though. I'll bookmark it. 

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Citizen JY8030-59E Watch, Citizen JY8030-59E, JY8030-59E

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users