Citizen JY8040-55E Watch Citizen JY8040-55E JY8040-55E

41 replies to this topic

#1 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 338 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:01 AM

This watch is full RRP at all official UK stockists online. If you buy it from a non official stockist for a discount then your warranty will be void. If you find it discount then it is NOT an official stockist, as the brand do not allow it.

However, if you use the following discount code and enter this at checkout after clicking the banner below, you can save about £190 off RRP, from a reputable official UK stockist and the price includes VAT and free next day delivery.

What is the best UK price for this watch? If you use code CITIZEN13 you can get it from here for £645 from www.firstclasswatches.co.uk, or click on the blue button below, these are official Citizen dealers and have an outstanding reputation, the price includes free next day UK delivery.

Click the blue button below.
Use code CITIZEN13 at checkout. Just click "add to basket" then you will see a box that says, "Do you have a promotional code", add the above code and press "apply", you will see the price dramatically decrease, then you can go on and order if you chose.

131116-bf5Ylba5uDVv.jpg

Our review...
The Navihawk Red Arrows JY8040-55E Watch is a limited edition watch created by Citizen, and is great for the stylish individual. This model comes with a classic stainless steel band, and a black dial selected to augment the red sporty details of the watch.This watch is great as it is versatile and can be worn on any type of occasion, and is guaranteed to have people notice and appreciate its elegance.

Its features includes everything you might be looking for in a watch: glowing hour marker and hands, a dual alarm, the eco-drive feature, digital and analog, power gauge and atomic time-keeping which is known to be the most precise all over the world. The World Timer is a plus for those who travel a lot and the 200m water resist is great for men who lead very active lifestyles.

In fact, this watch is quite popular for pilots because of the features and functionality it offers, but this timepiece is not limited to them. Aside from its handsome look, the watch is also quite durable, which is why sometimes it can be marketed for active men who love going outdoors or playing sports. Additionally, the precise time that this watch delivers is really great for people who are always keen on keeping appointments or trying to beat deadlines. There are several more things that this watch offers that even those who just take life at a leisurely pace can still enjoy owning one.

Ultimately, the Citizen Navihawk Red Arrows JY8040-55E Watch was made to stand out and make a bold statement to the world, and is elegance in a nutshell.

#2 Guest_sanikamann_*

Guest_sanikamann_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:08 AM

I used your discount code and I am very happy, next day delivery and an official stockist, saved about £180!

#3 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 338 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:58 AM

A Comprehensive Guide to the Navihawk Red Arrows JY8040-55E Watch

The Navihawk Red Arrows JY8040-55E Watch has been created by Citizen. It is a limited edition design, making it all the more desirable for those who want to add a sophisticated accessory to their wardrobe. Perfect for the stylish individual, you can get this watch as a gift for yourself or for a friend. It comes with a stainless steel band that will resist most scratches and wear and tear while maintaining it high luster and shine. The majority of the watch's face is made in black, to contrast nicely with the eye-catching red details of the hands and other features. A print of the RAF (Royal Air Force) logo is also on the back face of the watch, completing the overall look quite nicely. The high quality of this watch can be worn for any occasion, and is guaranteed to catch the eye of any passerby. There isn't anything about this watch that can't be appreciated.

This watch provides the most versatility and functionality of any watch on the market, providing many useful features, including glowing watch hands (so that you can tell the time at night), a dual alarm system, both digital and analog displays of the time, an eco-drive feature, and atomic time-keeping so that your watch is always accurate and never needs winding. The Navihawk Red Arrows JY8040-55E Watch is perfect for those who are into traveling, providing a World Timer feature to help you keep track of the time zones between countries and is resistant to water up to 200 meters.

Citizen watches are notorious for being accurate time keepers; this is due to the Radio Controlled Timekeeping feature, and this watch is no different. Syncing is done with radio clocks in North America, Europe and Japan, allowing the watch to automatically select the right frequency when you cross over into other time zones. There's no need to worry about switching over to Daylight Saving Time as your Navihawk Red Arrows JY8040-55E Watch will do all of the work for you in the fall and winter.

This unbelievably detailed timepiece is perfect for those who are interested in aviation, given its high-end features and functionality, but it's perfect for just about anyone. This watch works well with a suit, hiking gear, or relaxing at him after a hard day's work. Aside from its polished look, this watch is quite durable and can withstand the pressures and rugged lifestyle of those men who are active in sports.

Citizen has designed and manufactured many great watches in the past that have been durable and attractive, but not many of them can hold a candle to the Navihawk Red Arrows JY8040-55E Watch. Both elegance and functionality are combined into one timepiece, and is still unique enough to stand out in a crowd. Whether it's going to work, being on vacation or simply spending time with your family, this durable Citizen watch is guaranteed to keep you abreast of every minute of the day so that you don't waste a single one.

#4 SteveyB

SteveyB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 11:29 PM

The discount code on this watch is awesome, save something like £150 off RRP, dont know exactly how much but its a lot. Make sure you get it from an official stockists (such as the one admin are referring you to). In my opinion this is THE best watch in the entire range and probably the best looking watch I have ever seen.

These watches are mega reliable.

#5 johndz

johndz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:35 PM

Another great Citizen watch I really love this brand,and many of my friend like Citizen too.

#6 efpierce

efpierce

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:29 AM

This is a beautiful watch and at a great price! I could go for a couple of these just to have a back up. Citizen makes some of the best timepieces I have ever owned and I have owned many different brands.

#7 efpierce

efpierce

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:33 AM

The discount code on this watch is awesome, save something like £150 off RRP, dont know exactly how much but its a lot. Make sure you get it from an official stockists (such as the one admin are referring you to). In my opinion this is THE best watch in the entire range and probably the best looking watch I have ever seen.

These watches are mega reliable.

Is the code still available? I think this would make a really good Christmas present for myself. :)

#8 jonterns

jonterns

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:38 AM

Hi, I'm new here and it looks like you guys like some very nice watches. I have this watch and it has done very well for me. I get a lot of compliments on it, more so than on any of my other brands. I like that it's easy to use, requires no maintenance and looks incredible no matter where you are.

#9 sarah

sarah

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:47 AM

Is this a really good watch? I am looking for a new watch for my husband and I know he has been looking at the Citizen line and he likes them very much. Does anyone here have one that can fill me in on what it does and how sturdy it is? I think it looks really sturdy but that's just in the video.

#10 valyenko

valyenko

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:54 AM

This watch is full RRP at all official UK stockists online. If you buy it from a non official stockist for a discount then your warranty will be void. This must be very frustrating for everyone. However, if you use the following discount code and enter this at checkout after clicking the banner below, you can save about £90 off RRP, from a reputable official UK stockist and the price includes VAT and free next day delivery.

Use code CITIZEN13 at checkout...

131116-bf5Ylba5uDVv.jpg

The Navihawk Red Arrows JY8040-55E Watch is a limited edition watch created by Citizen, and is great for the stylish individual. This model comes with a classic stainless steel band, and a black dial selected to augment the red sporty details of the watch.This watch is great as it is versatile and can be worn on any type of occasion, and is guaranteed to have people notice and appreciate its elegance.

Its features includes everything you might be looking for in a watch: glowing hour marker and hands, a dual alarm, the eco-drive feature, digital and analog, power gauge and atomic time-keeping which is known to be the most precise all over the world. The World Timer is a plus for those who travel a lot and the 200m water resist is great for men who lead very active lifestyles.

In fact, this watch is quite popular for pilots because of the features and functionality it offers, but this timepiece is not limited to them. Aside from its handsome look, the watch is also quite durable, which is why sometimes it can be marketed for active men who love going outdoors or playing sports. Additionally, the precise time that this watch delivers is really great for people who are always keen on keeping appointments or trying to beat deadlines. There are several more things that this watch offers that even those who just take life at a leisurely pace can still enjoy owning one.

Ultimately, the Citizen Navihawk Red Arrows JY8040-55E Watch was made to stand out and make a bold statement to the world, and is elegance in a nutshell.

Thanks for posting this video! That watch looks awesome, I think it will suit almost anyone as it's style is very elegant. I have heard that Citizen watches are built to take a beating but I would never want to even scratch this beautiful piece!

#11 valyenko

valyenko

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:59 AM

Is the code still available? I think this would make a really good Christmas present for myself. :)

I just checked it out and the code still works! I'm about to order it now, I just have to figure out shipping to my country.

#12 matt n.

matt n.

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 04:04 AM

How does Citizen know that I bought it elsewhere and then they void the warranty? You would think that as long as it's real, the warranty should be valid. I guess I'm just arguing out of principle because I can just as easily use the code and save some money.

#13 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 338 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:40 AM

"How does Citizen know that I bought it elsewhere and then they void the warranty?"

From the serial number on the watch.

Even if you buy a US version they void the warranty.

#14 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 338 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:43 AM

"I guess I'm just arguing out of principle because I can just as easily use the code and save some money."

They are mega strict about "grey market" suppliers. Alot of them get their watches from jewellers in places like Saudi arabia, but if Citizen track them down they ban their accounts. It is not worth the risk buying a £800 watch with a void warranty. Get it from an official stockist and use the discount code, that will save you about £150 or more on that model.

#15 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 338 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:29 AM

This is probably the best looking watch I have ever seen.

#16 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 338 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:30 AM

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=F3H_6Oef_bI

#17 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 338 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:46 PM

Does anyone here have one that can fill me in on what it does and how sturdy it is? I think it looks really sturdy but that's just in the video.

> Sarah, its the pinnacle of Japanese engineering. I worked selling these watches in a Jewellers for years and no brand was more sturdy or reliable.

#18 Guest_Andrea_*

Guest_Andrea_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:38 PM

That Citizen watch is so beatiful, really is a exlcellent watch, tis really a high quality design

#19 Guest_Albert_*

Guest_Albert_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:57 PM

The Navihawk REd arrow is one of the finest warches I have seen here, really anice watch, I need one like that.

#20 Guest_Fraddy_*

Guest_Fraddy_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:23 AM

I already bought it, I can't wait to have in my hands, I see all Citizen watches in the forum and this is my favourite, the coupon saved me loads.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Citizen JY8040-55E Watch, Citizen JY8040-55E, JY8040-55E

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users