Citizen JY0010-50E Watch Citizen JY0010-50E JY0010-50E

21 replies to this topic

#1 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 299 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:43 PM

This watch is full RRP at all official UK stockists online. If you buy it from a non official stockist for a discount then your warranty will be void. If you find it discount then it is NOT an official stockist, as the brand do not allow it.

However, if you use the following discount code and enter this at checkout after clicking the banner below, you can save about £140 off RRP, from a reputable official UK stockist and the price includes VAT and free next day delivery.

Click the blue button below.
Use code CITIZEN13 at checkout. Just click "add to basket" then you will see a box that says, "Do you have a promotional code", add the above code and press "apply", you will see the price dramatically decrease, then you can go on and order if you chose.

131116-bf5Ylba5uDVv.jpg

Our review...
Known as the 3rd generation of the Skyhawk brand, the Citizen JY0010-50E Watch redefines Citizen’s atomic time-keeping technology by receiving them automatically or manually. The watch at first glance, looks a bit large, but if you wear it, you can be sure that it is very lightweight due it being made out of titanium, so don’t be fooled by its appearance. 

This watch is jam-packed with features, aside from of course the atomic timekeeper, as this has already been confirmed to work like a charm. Since its part of the 3rd generation, this watch is still powered by Citizen’s Eco-Drive technology, something most companies of the same product should really have.

It also has 2 alarms, the usual calendar and also a dual-zone function. Very useful as if you’re the type who travels a lot, you can keep track of what time you are in the area you are travelling to and the current time at home. You will not be caught dead calling someone in the early hours of the morning!

A great thing about the Citizen brand is that illumination it has, but seems to die down quickly. But once it’s lighted up, the clock hands are pretty clear, and you can read the time with no issues whatsoever. The watch still offers more features, but these are the ones that are the most notable and easily remembered.
For the watch, overall, it is a rugged yet truly elegant timepiece. It looks great and functions even better; what’s more, it’s very light that you can’t seem to think that you’re wearing it with you. It’s almost as if this watch was created for perfection.

#2 Guest_harry_*

Guest_harry_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:06 AM

Very very much stylish watch here.

#3 SteveyB

SteveyB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 11:28 PM

I bought this using that code and saved about £90, nice one!

This is one awesome watch, you cannot find a better watch that this no matter what price. Its the flagship model, plus I can tell you from working on one of the biggest online watch sites that these NEVER go wrong. They are uber reliable.

#4 johndz

johndz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:26 PM

Citizen is always creating quality products, this watch looks perfect.

Really nice

I can't see the second post, its just me?

#5 mattyn

mattyn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 03:23 AM

This is it! This is the watch from Citizens that I have been waiting for. It has the full function dial and the steel link band that I like so much. 

#6 Jack

Jack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 05:39 PM

Watches made out of titanium are great. I hate feeling like I have a 5 pound weight on my hand when using a watch made out of another material. This seems like something I may buy in the future. Thanks for the coupon code!

#7 albert

albert

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 05:12 PM

Surely they watches are light but durable, they have all the quality fi Citizen, I like best the secind one.

#8 Guest_sam_*

Guest_sam_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:49 AM

I like very much Citizen JY0010-50E Watch

#9 Guest_shalaka_*

Guest_shalaka_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:52 AM

be careful, the online stores like Watch Tag are not authorised stockists, which means you could buy a fake watch or at best one with a void Citizen warranty, they say "100% authentic", but that is NOT authorised, which means there warranty is also a fake Citizen one. The ONLY stores online selling this watch who are authorised Citizen dealers are FULL PRICE, so the only way you can save money is to use the discount code on this site.

#10 Guest_rohan_*

Guest_rohan_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:58 AM

I like very much great designed Citizen JY0010-50E Watch

#11 Guest_rocky_*

Guest_rocky_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:01 AM

Great watch! used your code, got it next day, all genuine Citizen manual and authorised dealer stamp and I saved about £100, cheers!

#12 Guest_sid_*

Guest_sid_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:11 AM

Do not buy this of Nigel o Haras, they got a bad rep, the most trusted site is the one linked to here its also the best code. Its full price at all official stockists, dont buy from the US (warranty not valid) or from Ebay. Look for "official stockist" or "Authorised dealer" not "100% authentic", they are bootlegged with void warranty. Click the blue button above and follow the link, use the code, its the best UK deal I tried them all.

#13 Guest_roland hughes_*

Guest_roland hughes_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 April 2014 - 07:41 PM

This watch is full RRP at all official UK stockists online. If you buy it from a non official stockist for a discount then your warranty will be void. This must be very frustrating for everyone. However, if you use the following discount code and enter this at checkout after clicking the banner below, you can save about £90 off RRP, from a reputable official UK stockist and the price includes VAT and free next day delivery.

Use code CITIZEN13 at checkout...

Note - for a few days they are heavily discounting it AND the discount code works...

131116-bf5Ylba5uDVv.jpg

Known as the 3rd generation of the Skyhawk brand, the Citizen JY0010-50E Watch redefines Citizen’s atomic time-keeping technology by receiving them automatically or manually. The watch at first glance, looks a bit large, but if you wear it, you can be sure that it is very lightweight due it being made out of titanium, so don’t be fooled by its appearance.

This watch is jam-packed with features, aside from of course the atomic timekeeper, as this has already been confirmed to work like a charm. Since its part of the 3rd generation, this watch is still powered by Citizen’s Eco-Drive technology, something most companies of the same product should really have.

It also has 2 alarms, the usual calendar and also a dual-zone function. Very useful as if you’re the type who travels a lot, you can keep track of what time you are in the area you are travelling to and the current time at home. You will not be caught dead calling someone in the early hours of the morning!

A great thing about the Citizen brand is that illumination it has, but seems to die down quickly. But once it’s lighted up, the clock hands are pretty clear, and you can read the time with no issues whatsoever. The watch still offers more features, but these are the ones that are the most notable and easily remembered.
For the watch, overall, it is a rugged yet truly elegant timepiece. It looks great and functions even better; what’s more, it’s very light that you can’t seem to think that you’re wearing it with you. It’s almost as if this watch was created for perfection.

#14 Peter

Peter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 07:57 PM

This is such an amazing watch, thanks a lot for the detailed review!

#15 Stan

Stan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 09:22 AM

I think citizen has alwasy made the best models. I even like their sporstwatches more than Rolex models.

#16 Guest_Dan_*

Guest_Dan_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 May 2014 - 06:29 PM

I agree with Stan. Citizen watches are the best looking watches there are. I especially like this model. I hope the promotional code will still work in a month or so. I cannot afford to buy it at the moment. 

#17 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 299 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 07:04 PM

140619-2zN6q8natgi.jpg

#18 Guest_wj walsh_*

Guest_wj walsh_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 July 2014 - 11:20 PM

i thought you could save around  £140?? i think you got a bit to go admin your only half way there..i wouldn't consider £70 around £140..anywho i bought mine in New York, for $319 (£188) now that's closer to £140 than £70  :)  ;)

#19 Guest_Mike allen_*

Guest_Mike allen_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 September 2014 - 08:57 PM

Very very much stylish watch here.

#20 patrick

patrick

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 12:02 AM

I need a Citizen watch I just have to choose the better for me, its a hard choice, since all they are beatiful. I like this sporty design too.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users