SAST005G Seiko Astron

6 replies to this topic

#1 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 5,271 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:19 AM

This watch is full RRP at all official UK stockists online. If you buy it from a non official stockist for a discount then your warranty will be void. This must be very frustrating for everyone. However, if you use the following discount code and enter this at checkout after clicking the banner below, you can save about £500 off RRP, from a reputable official UK stockist and the price includes VAT and free next day delivery.

Best place to buy online?

Click the blue button below.
Use code SEIKO13 at checkout. Just click "add to basket" then you will see a box that says, "Do you have a promotional code", add the above code and press "apply", you will see the price dramatically decrease, then you can go on and order if you chose.

131116-bf5Ylba5uDVv.jpg

Seiko Astron SAST005G

When is a watch simply not a watch? When it’s a precision work of art! The new technologically advance genius of Seiko has developed the new Seiko Astron SAST005G  GPS Solar timepiece; the first truly intelligent watch in its class. Seiko has been manufacturing exceptional quality watches for years and the Seiko Astron SAST005G is a continuation of the demonstration of that premium quality.

A watch so incredibly intelligent it understands and adjusts to accommodate the various time zones that you may cross.  This immaculately conceived instrument gives you flawlessly precise time everywhere and anywhere on the planet.  The Seiko Astron SAST005G has been developed from a patented, low-energy-consumption GPS receiver. The Seiko Astron SAST005G watch can receive GPS signals and identify time zone, time and date data using the global network of GPS satellites by the reorganization of all the 39 time zones on earth.

The new Seiko Astron ushers in a new age of advance technology genius in this attractive timepiece similarly to its ancestor which was the world’s first quartz watch. Imagine a watch that is accurate anywhere in the world! This amazing technologically advanced watch receives the time signal automatically once a day, and on demand, connects to four or more of the GPS satellites that orbit the earth, thus pinpointing its position and identifying the time zone and the exact time. The hands adjust automatically to the correct local time with Atomic Clock precision. The new Seiko Astron is  also solar powered which means it never needs a battery change, and it also has a perpetual calendar, so the date  and time will always be accurate.

The Seiko Astron SAST005G is enveloped in a high-intensity titanium case, boasting an exquisite black ceramic bezel, exotic sapphire crystal and scientifically advanced magnetics resistance 4.800 A/m. It also boasts a frosted high intensity titanium bracelet with folding clasp and push button release. The GPS-controlled time and time zone settings, perpetual calendar up to February 2100, signal reception indicator, world time function has put this timepiece in a class all of its own.

To further solidify this ingenious design there is an absolutely guarantee of authenticity. Every authentic exquisitely made timepiece comes with its own attractive original box, tags, manual, warranty card and other items or accessories included by the manufacturer.
So if you are ready to be mesmerized; here is the new Seiko Astron SAST005G.

#2 Guest_Johny_*

Guest_Johny_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:48 PM

Originality, durability and reliability are some of the core characteristics we look out for whenever we go shopping for items. Probably you have never bothered to seek the same in the watch you are using but today I will help explore some of these features and many more which you will find in Seiko Astron SAST005G GPS Solar watch.

It is a model of a watch whose functionality will stun you. While sometimes you cannot explain how you miss out on style, this watch will give you the feel of being in your own style. It will recognize the 39 time zones on earth and with just a touch of a button it will automatically adjust to the local timings. 

It uses all kind of light hence it is able to receive GPS signals even when on move and it has a power reserve indicator that will show you the amount of energy that is in store at any particular time. Perhaps you may not believe that this watch has a perpetual calendar that is correct until the 28th February 2100. Its design and specifications are well designed and you will make many heads turn. You now have all the reasons as to why you should not be left behind.

#3 Guest_Arthur Z._*

Guest_Arthur Z._*
  • Guests

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:37 AM

What can I say about the Seiko Astron SAST005G GPS Solar? It is amazing, especially if you’re the type of person who loves to travel or stay outdoors most of the time! No need for batteries as its solar powered, and thanks to the GPS powered technology, the time is always accurate. It has a look that somehow says that it’s classy yet edgy, which is something I really like in this watch as I love to party at the same time! The watch definitely picks up my personality quite well and is often part of my get up. The features it brings are pretty good, it has a date calendar, world time function, Daylight savings time function and even a power saving function. You can be assured that it is durable as well, which is quite useful when you are trying to navigate those rough terrain. White water rafting is good for this watch too as its water resistant. I am very happy and satisfied that I have bought it, and I have had this watch for almost two weeks now! If you’re looking to get it, go ahead, this is one of man’s greatest creations, so don’t think twice – buy it!

#4 Guest_Lloyd G._*

Guest_Lloyd G._*
  • Guests

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:54 AM

Mountain climbing is one of the hobbies I love doing. Nothing beats the adrenaline rush of climbing a steep one, and finally reaching the top. The view is stunning, and is something that not all people can share. But then I was not satisfied yet. I wanted to get a watch that told me the accurate time but also fit the needs I had as a mountain climber. I checked different websites, searched different brands until I fell in love with the Seiko Astron SAST005G GPS Solar! What can I say? 

#5 SteveyB

SteveyB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 11:18 PM

Hey, and you get a free Amazon Kindle thingy, I just bought a Citizen and got one, try it with Seiko think it works with every watch over £100 or something?

#6 SteveyB

SteveyB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 11:19 PM

This is one amazing Seiko

#7 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators