Photo

Watches2U - unique discount codes 2014

Watches2u discount codes watches2u promo codes watches2u vouchers watches2u coupons

3 replies to this topic

#1 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 5,271 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:15 PM

They have alot of codes, Watches2u, but we have unique codes for you. They are official stockists, they have an average rep, we have the best discount codes for you for 2014, do not miss these unique codes.

GS2381AAC 10% off any watch
CKPROMO 20% off any CK watch
SEIKO007 8% off any Seiko
BOSS15 15% off any Boss
DKNYDISC1 10% off any DKNY
FBCODE05 18% off Calvin Klein
FBCODE06 16% off TW Steel
FBCODE07 10% off Lacoste
FBCODE08 10% off Boss Orange
FBCODE09 10% off Ice-Watch
FBCODE11 5% off DKNY
FBCODE12 15% off Roamer
FBCODE13 15% off Tresor Paris
FBCODE14 15% off Tommy Hilfiger
LUMI20 20% off any Luminox watch
TIMIQ20 20% off any Timex watch
TW12 12% off TW Steel watch
CITIZEN8 8% off any Citizen
CITIZEN13 15% off any full RRP Citizen
Astron4 20% off any full price Seiko

These codes are unique to this forum and will not be validated unless you click through from this forum, so click the banner below to activate...

These codes will only work if you click through from this site here...

131116-bf5Ylba5uDVv.jpg

#2 Guest_Memphis O._*

Guest_Memphis O._*
  • Guests

Posted 13 October 2013 - 08:38 AM

Looking for Christmas discount codes is pretty hard, since I am pretty sure that other people these days are trying to find the same thing as I am. And as time passes, so does the chances of getting one, so I have tried to find a site that I can rely on when it comes to Christmas discounts. I scoured the web and it was difficult to find the right site, but when I finally bumped into Watches2u, I knew that I had found the right place. I have always been a fan of branded watches, all the more that they were offering several discount codes for them on this particular site and I was pretty happy. They had an extensive range of products and the discounts they offered were pretty fair on my part. I already tried to use a discount code even before Christmas came and was pretty happy with it. So if you wish to get a discount code from this site, don’t hesitate. Rest assured that you will not be disappointed and you will get your money’s worth from it. Cannot wait for Christmas and finally get the gifts that I wanted for myself and for my loved ones!

#3 Guest_Angellou M._*

Guest_Angellou M._*
  • Guests

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:29 PM

The Yuletide season is almost here, and I was thinking that perhaps my boyfriend could use a new watch. Since he was quite adamant about quality, there was no question that I had to get one of the best brands out there. But branded watches aren't exactly cheap, so I was on the lookout for different sites that offered discount codes for a brand of watch I was looking for. I was wary about most of them, until I found that Watches2U offered discount codes for Christmas. I was pretty excited, but still I had to do my research about them, but thankfully all the information I had come up with satisfied me. So I went there and got a discount code for a TW Steel watch. I even got one discount code to buy myself one! I was pretty satisfied as I knew that it was pretty legitimate and this left me a sense of peace and security. I can’t wait till its Christmas and see the happy look on my boyfriend’s face! I am sure he will be left wondering how I got my hands on the watch! But then that is our little secret, until then, thank you Watches2U!

#4 SteveyB

SteveyB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 11:16 PM

I dont trust Watches2U, but First Class Watches got the best rep online

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users