Casio G-Shock Gents Multifunction Watch GA-1000-1AER

3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Sam P._*

Guest_Sam P._*
  • Guests

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:31 AM

To buy this watch at the best price in the UK from an official Casio dealer with free next day delivery click below and use code GS2381AAC at checkout...

131116-bf5Ylba5uDVv.jpg

Our physical appearance is said to be in the eyes of the beholder but on the other hand there are those items we shall use to enhance this beauty. While women will look out for bracelets, necklaces and earrings, men will likely look out for watches.

I will tell you of G-Shock Gents Multifunction Watch GA-1000-1AER which is an amazing watch having been developed by Casio. With its 45 mm width size and 15 mm depth, it looks more sporty, of masculine gender and its durable having been supported by good packaging and a 2 year warranty from the manufacturer. 
It is made of steel which should tell you that you have nothing to lose in terms of damage. This has been supported by it traditional kind of a buckle. Since men are known to be either color blind or color sensitive, this piece of item is black in color making it very fashionable for any man. 

This watch has both analogue and digital display and it is resistant to water. It has additional features of an alarm and a thermometer hence it is one of its kind that you will like at a first glance. Don’t be blinded by the many imitations you will find in the market today.

Here a a great video for the Casio G-Shock Gents Multifunction Watch GA-1000-1AER

#2 Guest_Suarez M._*

Guest_Suarez M._*
  • Guests

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:42 AM

I am the type of person who has a simple yet active lifestyle, and time is very important for me. Because of this, I was looking for a watch that would fit my personality and my way of living, and that’s where the Casio Gents Multifunction GA-1000-1AER came in. Its look is quite simple but trustworthy, so far using it during my excursions to the African plains has made Casio definitely live up to their promise that the watch is shock resistant and not easily scratched. Its digital compass is pretty useful and it even has a thermometer. Since it’s a digital/analog watch, you can change the time format to either the 12/24 hour format to suit your needs. The watch is pretty durable and looks good! It has not disappointed me and has been a friend whenever I just need to snap back to reality to check the current time. I just really commend Casio for always making quality products, so far they haven’t let me down. If you’re the type of person who has the same lifestyle as me, I would definitely recommend this watch for you! You will really be amazed by it and you will never leave home or anywhere without it! It’s a 10/10!

#3 Guest_Bruce S._*

Guest_Bruce S._*
  • Guests

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:27 AM

As a serious triathlete, I needed a watch that would suit my needs but at the same time, looked good as well. I wanted the watch to scream that this is me; this is who I am and what I do. I have looked everywhere for the right one until I came across the Casio Gents Multifunction GA-1000-1AER. That’s when I told myself that this is the watch I was looking for. Have it for over a week now and it definitely lives up to its standards! The watch is indeed durable enough; I have worn it during my training hours, and cannot wait to break it in during a real event. I like how it’s both a digital and analog watch, the look just gives out a tough feel to it, that you are not easily messed with. The features are great; I love how it’s shock resistant and has scratch resistant glass as well! Simple yet rugged, this watch just brings out the beast in you. If you’re just the type who goes to the outdoors a lot, do decathlons or triathlons or even any other sport, this watch is the best way to go. You won’t be disappointed!

#4 Martin

Martin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 06:44 PM

Looks very nice. Thanks for sharing the videos.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users