Casio G-Shock GAC-100-1A2ER Watch

11 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Greg P._*

Guest_Greg P._*
  • Guests

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:38 AM

To buy this watch at the best price in the UK from an official Casio dealer with free next day delivery click below and use code GS2381AAC at checkout...

131116-bf5Ylba5uDVv.jpg

More often than not we desire to have something that we can associate ourselves with regarding our beauty. While many people not know that a watch can be an ideal identity, I will tell you now that it can be. 

Take the case of Casio G-Shock GAC-100-1A2ER Watch. Since its introduction into the market, it has continued to build on its popularity.  It is beautiful and good looking with more of men features in terms of size and color. It is a strong watch having been enclosed in a case toughened with rubber and steel making it rust resistant. Additionally it has a tough, scratch-resistant mineral glass. To women who would want to surprise their men with valuable gifts, this is what to look out for.

It is an item that will give you a distinctive feel because of its unique designs and color with striking blue sub – dials. Its pin buckle is adjustable and comes with a 2year warranty from the manufacturer.  Because of its sensitivity in handling it, it is advisable that you just wipe it with a damp cloth and this will make it last longer. 

Here's a video on how to set up a G-Shock Watch:

#2 Guest_Davies E._*

Guest_Davies E._*
  • Guests

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:54 AM

I was out looking for the perfect watch that was durable enough to use, and then my friend recommended me to check out the Casio G-Shock GAC-100-1A2ER. I can definitely say it did not disappoint! I got the one with the matte black finish, which looked both stylish and rugged at the same time and had a nice solid feel to it once you wore it on your arm. The watch face is also made out of mineral glass which makes it scratch resistant, good news to my ears considering I have a lot of activities outdoors.  It has a speedometer, world time which shows you different time regions and even has five daily alarms. You can be sure that you will wake up on time all the time! The lights on it are good, which makes it clearer for you to see the time in the dark. A lot of people have been telling me that it looks great even when I am simply jogging outside in the wee hours of the morning. So far I have no complaints with it whatsoever. If you’re someone like me who wants both style and quality at the same time, then get this watch!  

#3 Guest_Francis C._*

Guest_Francis C._*
  • Guests

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:21 AM

I just recently purchased the Casio G-Shock GAC-100-1A2ER as I had seen some ads about it and decided that this watch was a right fit for me. I am an individual, who loves hanging around nature, and I needed one that was as tough as Mother Earth herself! I can attest that this watch really fit the standards that I had in mind. It cannot be denied that this watch looks mighty fine! My friends are having a jealous fit about it, and I am absolutely in love with its functionality. It’s very reliable, and scratch resistant, meaning you can bring it anywhere with you without having a worry in the world!  I even have fun with the world time feature where I know the different times from different parts of the world; I wonder why I find it interesting to know another place’s time of the day! No hassles and it sticks with you no matter what! If its style and durability you are looking for, then this is the right watch you are looking for! Just the right price and look, so just enjoy it while your friends drool over it while you’re just doing your thing out there!

#4 Guest_Audette Q._*

Guest_Audette Q._*
  • Guests

Posted 17 October 2013 - 06:15 AM

Being a woman who loves going outdoors is not an easy task, especially if you have kids at home to take care of. But this is my passion, and I always make it a point that I go out at least twice a week to sate my hunger. I was on the lookout in the market for a watch that would definitely fit my tastes and standards. One that I can take with me when I am out climbing mountains or making camp in the woods. That's when I found the Casio G-Shock GAC-100-1A2ER, just looking at it, I knew that I had picked the right watch for me. May not look ladylike, but it did the job whenever I was out! The features are really good, especially the 5 daily alarms. Nothing beats a watch that can wake you up, and help you stay up when you need to. It looks great, plus its ultra durable. I had a scrape once, and there was not a scratch on it. It just really amazed me and I was very happy with it, and will not ever regret buying one. If you're a woman on the go and wants to do more with a reliable timepiece, go for this watch, and you will always be prepared!  

#5 Martin

Martin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 06:46 PM

This looks very unique. Not sure if it would suit me but it does look great.

#6 Guest_sam_*

Guest_sam_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 April 2014 - 12:56 PM

Great and good looking Casio G-Shock GAC-100-1A2ER Watch

#7 Guest_shalaka_*

Guest_shalaka_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 April 2014 - 12:57 PM

I like very much Casio G-Shock GAC-100-1A2ER Watch

#8 Guest_mosami_*

Guest_mosami_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 April 2014 - 12:58 PM

This is fantastic Casio G-Shock GAC-100-1A2ER Watch

#9 Guest_varun_*

Guest_varun_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 April 2014 - 01:00 PM

This is new good looking Casio G-Shock GAC-100-1A2ER Watch

#10 Guest_rohan_*

Guest_rohan_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 April 2014 - 01:02 PM

Today we unbox the Casio G-Shock GA-100-1A2ER Watch, a geeky yet stylish looking watch thats made of a matte finish rubber thats super rugged and well made. This watch has a number of features that are mentioned in the video and overall I really like to design of this watch and am well please with my purchase. 

#11 Jake

Jake

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 09:31 AM

I have to hand it to casio for making some of the best shock proof watches.

#12 Guest_Adam_*

Guest_Adam_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 July 2014 - 01:34 PM

Ga-100-1A2Er Vs. Ga-100-1A2E... What is the difference?

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users