13 replies to this topic

#1 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 5,262 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 12:14 AM

Seiko SNP091P1 Premier Kinetic watch

The Seiko Premier SNP091P1 is one of the best looking watches we have ever seen. Using sort of Greco Roman architecture design, they have a look about them that is atleast as good as the best Rolex, they feel expensive, the build quality is outstanding. These are superb watches, the Seiko SNP091P1 Premier watch is the leading watch in the range, the flagship model, the build quality just feels excellent. 

What are the best features?

The auto-relay feature is outstanding, the fact you can just pick up with expensive quality feeling watch and give it a shake and it re-sets to perfect time, up to 4 years later, is a superb feature. 

The Kinetic power facility of this watch combined with the auto replay feature on the Seiko SNP091P1 is excellent, we really love it. The overall feel of this watch surpasses anything else you can get for the price and we are always in touch with all the leading stockists of this Seiko watch in the UK and in all the time it has been sold online not one of them, from our contacts have come back with a problem. This is Japanese engineering at its best.

Can you get us a unique deal on this watch?

Yes, with all our contacts at the top watch stores online, the official Seiko authorised stockists we can phone them up and negotiate discount codes that no one else has. It is well known that brands, top brands will not let their authorised stockists discounting much online, so therefore they use other sites to offer discount codes they cannot offer on their own sites.

So what is the best offer?

Best one we have negotiated is the discount code SEIKO13 on the firstclasswatches.co.uk website.

#2 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 5,262 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 12:31 AM

More reviews for the Seiko SNP091P1

#3 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 5,262 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 12:34 AM

This is truly a great watch, the Seiko SNP091P1 watch from Seiko is the flagship model and no other watch feels as good on the wrist. This is a stunning watch that we absolutely love and really cannot think of a better model in any range.

seiko-premier-kinetic-perpetual-kalendar

#4 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 5,262 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 12:35 AM

maxresdefault.jpg

#5 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 5,262 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 12:36 AM

maxresdefault.jpg

#6 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 5,262 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 12:38 AM

The Seiko Premier range have no comparison in anything in any other range, they are absolutely great watches. Seiko Premier watches are located here.

snp091p1-1.jpg

#7 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 5,262 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 12:41 AM

More reviews...

Seiko snp091p1

SNP091P1

#8 Guest_Sebastian_*

Guest_Sebastian_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2015 - 12:21 AM

A very elegant Seiko, really a good piece of quality. The Seiko brand is really excellent too. This would be a nice addition for a good watch collection.

#9 Guest_Elena_*

Guest_Elena_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 May 2015 - 10:41 PM

This Seiko watch looks fantastic, very classy, I will purchase it laike a gifht for fathers day. Thanks for the info!

#10 Guest_Erika_*

Guest_Erika_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 May 2015 - 10:35 PM

I love that Seiko watche, with its almost white design, its so classy, I will pruchase these in the next days.

#11 Trevor

Trevor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 12:30 AM

I might conidet this one because of the classy and sober design that is perfect for any situation but fit ideally for suits and business attire. 

#12 Guest_Roland_*

Guest_Roland_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 November 2015 - 05:04 PM

That Siko is really a classy watch.I really like the design, and is a nice piece for any collection

A good watch

#13 Guest_David Fisher_*

Guest_David Fisher_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 November 2015 - 12:57 AM

I like more this Seiko, it looks more elegant and formal, jsut as I like. I would buy this one, it matches my style.

#14 Guest_Yyy_*

Guest_Yyy_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 May 2016 - 08:56 PM

Seiko SNP091P1 Premier Kinetic watch

The Seiko Premier SNP091P1 is one of the best looking watches we have ever seen. Using sort of Greco Roman architecture design, they have a look about them that is atleast as good as the best Rolex, they feel expensive, the build quality is outstanding. These are superb watches, the Seiko SNP091P1 Premier watch is the leading watch in the range, the flagship model, the build quality just feels excellent.

What are the best features?

The auto-relay feature is outstanding, the fact you can just pick up with expensive quality feeling watch and give it a shake and it re-sets to perfect time, up to 4 years later, is a superb feature.

The Kinetic power facility of this watch combined with the auto replay feature on the Seiko SNP091P1 is excellent, we really love it. The overall feel of this watch surpasses anything else you can get for the price and we are always in touch with all the leading stockists of this Seiko watch in the UK and in all the time it has been sold online not one of them, from our contacts have come back with a problem. This is Japanese engineering at its best.

Can you get us a unique deal on this watch?

Yes, with all our contacts at the top watch stores online, the official Seiko authorised stockists we can phone them up and negotiate discount codes that no one else has. It is well known that brands, top brands will not let their authorised stockists discounting much online, so therefore they use other sites to offer discount codes they cannot offer on their own sites.

So what is the best offer?

Best one we have negotiated is the discount code SEIKO13 on the firstclasswatches.co.uk website.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users